Consequences pt.2

Peter's POV

"Stop! Stop it!!" I scream as I thrash on the table trying to block my ears. I can't help the tears running down my face. I don't know how but they made it seem like the screams are inside my head.

I keep thrashing around for what's felt like hours. The lady keeps turning up the volume and I can feel my ear drums throbbing. It feels and sounds like the screams are gonna swallow me whole. My brain can't help but imagine things to go with the sounds.

MJ falling to her death much like Gwen.

Ned getting crushed under a building by the Vulture.

Wade getting tortured on one of his jobs.

Aunt May in an accident, getting shit and bleeding out like Uncle Ben did.

Happy getting hurt trying to protect me.

Ms.Potts dying in a fight with the next super villain of the week.

Mr.Stark dying when I could have saved him.

I headbutt the back of my head against the table trying to stop the images. I don't stop until I see spots. The last thing I see before I fall unconscious is man in a lab coat rolling in a gurney.

Sam's POV

Things have been quiet since the guards came in to take Peter away again. All night we tried to get him to tell us what he was doing but all he would say was that he "can't let him win" or that he "couldn't wait to see his face when he realizes"

I hope the poor kid didn't do anything stupid. Especially after he told us what Ross did to him.

Just as I finish that thought I hear the doors open and can hear wheels rolling down the hall. We all lean closer to get a better look and Wanda gasps when we all see Peter strapped down to a gurney. His face is covered in bloody bandages.

"What the FUCK did you do to him you bastards!!" I shout at them. I want to look away so that I don't throw up when I see all the blood on his face. The guards rolling Peter in ignore me and just dump his corpse looking body onto the ground in his cell.

All of us quiet down to try and hear him breathing and sigh in relief when we hear his ragged breaths. No one can say anything though too busy trying not to throw up or throw something out of rage.

Many times throughout the night Peter mumbles in his sleep, every once in a while screaming out. The only things distinguishable are "No" "Please" "I'm sorry" and a serries of names, "MJ" "Ned" "Wade" "Aunt May"
"Happy" "Ms.Potts" and "Mr.Stark"

——————————————————
BTW All of your guys' comments are very appreciated. Love you all.