Chapter Three

Paige-

"I can't believe you!" Brooke shrieked, once again. "Chloe and I could've become best friends and you had to go and shove her in the pool!"

I rolled my eyes. "Like you would become friends with her. She probably thought you were crazy. I mean, who freaks out when somebody puts on their bathing suit?" I said, continuing to cut up the vegetables in front of me. "It was Chloe Lukasiak!" She shrieked.

I tossed the chopped vegetables in a frying pan and handed Brooke a wooden spoon. Before she could complain anymore, I hurried down the hall to my room. It was Brooke's turn to make dinner, which I was glad of. If I had to make it, she would just bother me about Chloe in the kitchen.

To make sure she couldn't come in, I locked my bedroom door before flopping down on the bed. I knew my career was over. Soon Chloe would tell the news that I pushed her into the pool, and I would be the most hated girl in America. I can see the headlines now: 'Mystery Girl pushes Princess Chloe in a pool!'

And now that I've seen the life as a 'popstar' I honestly don't care. I could be the most hated model in the world, and I won't care. Even though I don't have lots of money, my life is completely fine.

I turned on my phone, seeing an update from my Celebrity Gossip app.

New interview with Chloe Lukasiak!

Oh, no. What if that interview was today? Then everybody would hear what I did, and I would be hated! Now that I think about, I really don't want to be hated.

I quickly unlocked my phone, going to the app and opening the interview up. A smiling picture of Chloe immediately popped up. She wearing a floral dress and her hair fell down her shoulders. Just like her outfit from today.

I bit my lip, slowly scrolling down to the article.

Today I talked to the beautiful and talented, Chloe Lukasiak! We sat down to talk about her latest movie, Bad Boy's Girl, and to talk about the latest gossip with Miss Lukasiak!

Chloe is starring as Mariah in her latest movie with her friend Caesar Flent, who plays Liam.

CG: So, Chloe, how is working with Caesar?
Chloe: It's amazing! Caesar is my best friend, and it's so fun working with him.

CG: How are your other co-stars? We saw a picture of you with another blonde. Who is she?
Chloe: Oh! That's my friend, Paige. I invited her to set to hang out. She's amazing.

Is she insane? She said she hated me!

CG: Anyways, we saw you and Paige at the pool. We also saw some of her... pushing you in the pool.
Chloe: Oh, yes! (laughs) We were swimming with her brother and his friend and we were joking around. It was just for fun.

CG: That's great! Anyways, that's all the time we have for today! Go check out Chloe's latest movie, Mermaid Girl! Check us out tomorrow for an interview with Collin York!

I quickly exited out of the app, beginning to scroll through my contacts. I quickly clicked on Chloe's contact, pressing my phone to my ear.

After a few rings, Chloe finally picked up. "Hello! This is Ch-" she began, but was quickly cut off. "Are you insane?!" I said, sitting up quickly.

"What?" She said, obviously confused. "The interview with Celebrity Gossip! You said we were good friends, and didn't trash talk me about the pool!" I shrieked.