O n e

"Marinette, aren't you excited?" A little red kwami known as Tikki squeaked to her. The bluenette stood across the room with her luggage, shaking her head.

"Of course I'm not! What if I embarrass myself in front of him?" Marinette groaned, flopping onto the bed. Tikki facepalmed.

"Did you forget you two presented each other your identities?" She sighed to Marinette. Now, it was Marinette's turn to facepalm.

"Gosh, I'm such a failure! I'm also out of my mind today!" The bluenette started to breakdown as Tikki tried to reassure her.

"Oh shush, don't be so negative. Just think of the good things like-" Tikki was interrupted by Marinette's mother coming up into Marinette's room.

"Marinette! Time to go to the airport!" Her mom poked her head up the trapdoor and then closed it.

The bluebell eyed teen sighed and took her luggage downstairs. Tikki hid in her jacket pocket.

"Maman, I'm ready." Marinette seemed out of breath, but Marinette's mom didn't care. Her mom gave her a huge hug, as well as her dad.

"Have fun, sweetie," Her dad nodded at her. Marinette gave him a soft smile and a thumbs up.

Her mom kissed her cheek. "Stay safe!" Marinette then sprinted out the door. She thought to herself; 'Why wouldn't I be safe?'
——————————————-
At school, Marinette barely made it on time. Well, as usual of course. Alya shook her head once Marinette barely arrived.

"Girl, once you head to college, you better get your act together." Alya sighed as Marinette rubbed the back of her head in embarrassment.

Nino and Adrien waved from a distance. The girls joined the both of them, excited for their last field trip together.

Ms. Bustier cleared her throat. "Ahem. Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention?"

The class looked up. It's been four years since their last trip, and they have been all as a class together for the entire four years.

"It's been four years, class. Ya'll should know the procedure from last time. In case if you forgot though, here's the rules and procedures," The redheaded teacher paused. She pulled out a piece of paper.

"Rule One; Don't act stupid. Rule Two; Just have fun and follow the procedures. Procedures; Follow me to the gate for our plane!" She announced.

The class cheered, following her to the security check. Which, took forever that's for sure.

After an hour of baggage checks and security checks, they finally made it in. Though, it was about ten minutes until the flight left.

So, the class had to sprint through the airport to find their gate number. That's when they found out, they were going to the Bahamas.