T h r e e

The plane began to soar into the air. Marinette and Adrien heard people waving goodbye in the plane to Paris.

The duo then settled into what was gonna be an nine hour and thirty minute flight. If there were no delays, of course.

Marinette reached into her bag and got out her Ladybug travel pillow. She sighed, relaxed, and placed the pillow around her neck.

She felt Chloé's eyes burning into her. Marinette didn't mind and Adrien continued to keep his arm wrapped around her. That's when the bluenette spaced out and started to look out the airplane window.

Adrien smiled at his girlfriend. He was happy to know that she was his lady the whole time. As much as he was oblivious to her being the only girl in Paris with dark blue hair, bluebell eyes, and wearing pigtails all the time.

He sighed and watched her stare out the window, not acknowledging what was going on around her. Adrien kissed her cheek again and she didn't flinch or get flustered this time.

Adrien started to get tired. He grabbed his Chat Noir travel pillow, placing it around his neck. He gave a quick glance at his lady, then he drifted off to sleep for a couple of hours.

Once Marinette was done spacing out, she glanced at her boyfriend. She smiled softly to him, kissing his cheek. He smiled a small smile, but drifting back to sleep. Soon enough, Marinette was sleeping too.
••••••••••••••••••••••
Five hours passed once Marinette woke up. She realized that she slept with her head on Adrien's shoulder.

Marinette gasped at quickly looked at Alya. Alya showed her the photo she took of them while they were sleeping. Marinette badly wanted to get angry at her, but she couldn't. 'Cause, you know. It's a plane.

"Dang it, Alya!" Marinette whisper-yelled, trying not to wake Adrien up. Alya smirked and winked at her.

The ombre accidentally elbowed Nino in the head. "Ouch. Alya, what was that for?" Nino rubbed his head, narrowing his eyes at her.

"Sorry, babe." Alya rubbed the back of her head in embarrassment. Marinette winked back at her best friend.

Payback and karma combined, the bluebell eyed girl smirked.

Suddenly, the plane let out an unsettling jolt. The passengers, including Marinette, on the plane gasped. People immediately started to look out their windows.

Adrien was still fast asleep, which was somewhat surprising. Marinette nudged him awake.

"Hmm? Where are we? Are we here yet?" Adrien rubbed his eyes. Marinette shook her head.

"I feel like our flight will be cut short." Marinette murmured to herself. Adrien raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean, M'Lady?" Adrien asked curiously. Marinette glanced out the window and cringed at the sight. She turned back to Adrien, a frightened look on her face.

"We're crashing, Adrien."