N i n e t e e n

A few minutes later, the crew's plane was getting bumpier. The crew started to get worried. They were only reassured that they'd live because John was flying the plane.

"John, how is it?" Laney rushed up to him, with a concerned look on her face.

"Were almost there," he finally found the island in his sight. "Bingo!" John gasped, diving down into a landing.

All the crew members were screaming, not knowing what was going on, except for John and Harrison. Harrison kept directing John where to land.

Shelia gasped for breath, her legs shaking. She finally had the courage to crawl to the window and look outside.

There was a whole class of kids, trying to build some sort of barricade to keep the waves blocked off.

Smart kids, Shelia thought with a smile. Just hang in a bit longer.
——————————————
"Is that a helicopter?" Nathaniel pointed up at the sky. The class could all see. He was right, it was a helicopter.

Kim and Alix jumped up and down, waving their hands in the air. "Were over here," they shouted.

"I think they see us," Lila muttered under her breath, reluctantly still building up the barricade.

The helicopter suddenly started diving down towards the class. The class broke out into panic.

"Calm down, everybody! Just stay together and I'm sure they won't kill any of us!" Ms. Bustier tried to reassure everybody.

She gathered everybody together in a huddle. The helicopter started to slow down, landing on the sand of their island.

Out of the pilot's seat, got out a man who looked somewhat decent, but tired. "Were here to save you," he panted. "The name is John. John Requena."

"I'm surprised you guys survived seven days on your own," a female voice giggled. She jumped out of the helicopter, landing in the soft sand.

"I'm Laney Rolands. It's a pleasure to save you all! You can call me Laney!"

All the guys's jaws dropped in awe. Except for Adrien as usual. Max was the first to approach her.

"H-Hi Laney," he greeted. She smiled and waved at him genuinely.

"What's your name?" Laney asked. Before Max could reply, another girl came out of the helicopter.

"Shelia!" Laney gasped, throwing her arms around her. "This is my girlfriend," she winked at the class.

"I'm not your girlfriend," Shelia muttered under her breath.

"Shelia can be kinda grumpy sometimes, but lovable." Laney shrugged, continuing to hug her.

A young and a middle aged man came out of the helicopter next. The young man waved while the middle aged one shrugged at the class.

"I'm Cole!" The young man announced happily. "Pleasure to meet you all!" All the girl's jaws dropped, including Marinette's.

The middle aged man cleared his throat. "I'm Adam, it's nice to meet you all." Some girls stuck their tongues out at them.

Last, walked out a middle aged woman and another middle aged man. They were quiet and didn't talk to each other.

"The name's Harrison, lovely to meet you guys. I'm the co-pilot." The middle aged man nodded to the class.

"I'm Grace, the main medic in case of serious injuries." She waved to the class.

John cleared his throat. "Everybody needs to get loaded up. Time to get outta here before the hurricane hits."