T w e l v e

The duo began to head back to their camp. They held hands tightly and Adrien was staring up at the stars as they were walking.

I will not lose her. Not ever again. That was too close.. He thought to himself, squeezing her hand tighter.

Marinette glanced over at Adrien, continued to hold his hand and walk. Too many people have nearly died. Including myself. We need to get off this god forbidden island soon. She thought to herself.

They finally had reached their hut. Everyone was looking around for something. The duo was extremely confused to what was going on.

"Hey, what are you guys looking for?" Marinette called out to her classmates, letting go of Adrien's hand. Rose gasped.

"Guys! Come here! Marinette and Adrien are here!" Rose called out to the rest of the class, pointing at the couple.

Alya and Nino were the first to greet them. Marinette and Adrien smiled when they saw them rushing up to see them.

"Marinette!" Alya hugged her friend tightly. The bluenette smiled and hugged her friend back, happy to see her.

"Where were you girl?" The ombre asked Marinette. Alya stepped back from her. "Also, why are you wet?"

"Might have nearly drowned in the ocean.. heh?" Marinette said nervously. Alya shook her friend.

"Marinette Dupain freaking Cheng! You could have died!" Alya screeched at Marinette as Marinette tried to shush her. The class turned to face the two girls.

"Marinette, Adrien," Ms. Bustier paused to look at them. "Nice to see you guys back. Care to explain how Marinette could have died? Also, why are you guys wet?"

Marinette was about to speak, but Adrien interrupted. "Ms. Bustier, I made Marinette upset and I made her run off to a nearby hill on the island. Then, once we were about to go back, we were close to the edge by the way, she fell into the ocean. I had to go save her, do CPR, and yeah. We came back here." He explained to the class and his teacher.

The class was in a mixture of emotion. Some were shocked, surprised, horrified, and concerned. Ms. Bustier quietly nodded.

"Well, were just glad to have you back." She nodded and dismissed everybody. Alya turned back to Marinette.

"Y-You could have died.." She cried, burying Marinette's head into her chest. The bluenette muttered something under her breath, but Alya didn't seem to hear it.

Alya then took her hand off of Marinette's head. "Girl, your head is bleeding! Didn't you realize this?"

"Yeah, just didn't want to tell Adrien though." Marientte sheepishly said. Alya looked up at the class.

"Adrien! Marinette's head is bleeding for god's sake!" Alya screamed to Adrien. The blond haired boy reluctantly walked over, but only was walking over because his girlfriend needed help.

He took Marinette's head and placed the bleeding area on a wet rag. Adrien picked her up bridal style back to the hut.

"Your gonna have to rest beside me tonight. I'm not gonna leave you alone." Adrien kissed her forehead.

"Kitty, I'll be alright." She ran her hands through his hair, ruffling it.

"Not if your bleeding like this." Adrien said sternly. Marinette frowned and sighed.

"Your right, I'd hate to say." She looked down in defeat. He held her hand tightly.

"Hey, this is kinda fun. Being stuck on an island with you." Adrien admitted to his girlfriend. "I just want you to be safe."

"So do I." Marinette squeezed his hand.

They both smiled at each other, until Marinette fell fast asleep.