T w e n t y - O n e

They were five minutes away from Paris now. From a full week they were gone, the class was finally coming home.

"Hey, wake up, Mari." The blue haired girl looked up to see her best friend Alya instead of Adrien. Marinette looked around.

"Where's Adrien?" She asked curiously. Her friend pointed over to where Nino was chatting with Adrien.

"Over there. Leave him alone for a bit, you kinda occupied Adrien's time. Adrien wanted to at least spend a day on vacation with Nino." Alya explained to Marinette. Marinette facepalmed herself.

"Dang it. I should've let him go see Nino then. Ugh, I'm a failure.." She sighed, as Alya reassured her.

"Girl, it isn't your fault. I didn't tell you until now. It's okay. Look at how happy they are now." Marinette looked over at the two boys after her best friend was done speaking. They were laughing and hugging each other.

"Yeah, I see. I just wanna go home and go work at my bakery." She smiled and murmured to Alya, resting her head on Alya's shoulder.

"Me too, girl." The ombre smiled back and rested her head on the seat.
———————————
( This is a bit of a flashback to a few minutes ago before Marinette woke up ).

"Dude! I cannot wait until we get home! We'll finally be in Paris again!" Nino exclaimed, very excitedly.

"Same here. I want to see everybody again," Adrien paused. "I just don't want to work for my father again."

"I feel you," Nino patted Adrien's back. "I'll be there for you at your photoshoots in case if you need moral support."

"Thanks. I give you permission to come to my photoshoots from now on." Adrien nodded and smiled.

"Whoa, thanks dude!" They both hugged and Adrien chuckled.

"No problem. Come anytime." The blond haired model winked at him. He then looked over at Marinette.

"I kind of feel bad abandoning my girlfriend." Adrien nodded over to her. Nino looked over at Adrien's girlfriend and his former crush.

She was sleeping so quiet and peacefully. Alya sat next to her, waiting for her to wake up.

"She'll be fine, my dude. Alya will explain everything to her. Mari will probably understand too. Some guys need 'guy time'." Nino shrugged.

"I guess so. I love her so much though, I didn't want to leave her since she's Ladybug. Also, she's my girlfriend and partner in crime." Adrien looked over again, worried for his girlfriend.

"I understand." Nino frowned at Adrien in a pouty, but playful way. "I thought I was your partner in crime? What happened to that?"

"Don't worry, your still my male partner in crime." Adrien patted Nino's shoulder. "I got you."

"Thanks, man." Nino replied, switching from his pouty and playful tone back to a happy tone.

"Once again, no problem." Adrien gave a thumbs up to him. Marinette finally stirred away and the blond haired boy focused on Nino starting now.
—————————
( Back to the present ).

The bluenette glanced over at her boyfriend. "I'm happy he's happy with his best buddy."

The helicopter started to slow down and drop onto the helicopter pad. Nadia rushed out to greet John and the crew.

"Well?" She asked, a little bit nervously. Mr., Mrs. Dupain-Cheng, and all of the parents of the students waited patiently inside the news station for the results.

"Rescue mission, complete." John opened up one of the passenger doors to the helicopter.

Nadia was thrilled to see that it was Marinette.

"My work here is done," she smiled happily, wiping tears from her eyes.