E i g h t

The Next Day..
————————————
"Ugh! This is so unfair!" Chloé exclaimed, kicking her foot against one of the coconut trees. Lila nodded in agreement.

"Just because we didn't have to put any effort in our 'work of art' doesn't mean we have to fetch food for the whole class!" Lila complained, sitting against a pineapple tree.

"Also, we have to get food for them for the next five days!" Chloé cried, resting her head against Lila.

"Wait." Lila said, looking around. "I have a little idea." She beckoned Chloé to stand up and follow her.

Chloé followed behind Lila as Lila looked around the trees.

"Ah." Lila pointed to a nearby sign, jogging towards it. Chloé followed, but only walked behind her.

Once Chloé got to where Lila was, Lila smirked and pointed to the sign. A grin formed on Chloé's face. The sign read, 'Poisoned Coconuts, Do NOT Eat!'

"We should bring two of these for one duo." Chloé winked. "Or we should let fate decide."

"Let's hope that it's totally not gonna be Adrien and Marinette, am I right?" Lila bursted out into a cackle and Chloé joined in.

Their cackles echoed throughout in the forest. Alix and Kim were exploring, and Alix turned to Kim.

"Jesus Christ, I wonder what they're up to now, cause' god damn they're cackling so loud." Alix muttered to Kim as he nodded in agreement.

They continued to explore casually, not knowing what would happen to them later on.
————————————
Back at the main hut, Adrien and Marinette casually sat and talked. Adrien made little smoothies out of pineapple for everybody, so that was their drinks for the day.

Only on day two, in which was today, everybody's clothes were already looking ripped and torn up. Marinette then stood up, having an idea.

"Class, listen up!" She called out to everybody, grabbing their attention.

"We need new clothes. So I say we make some new clothes ourselves!" The bluenette announced, and everybody agreed with her.

"Let's do this!" Mylene smiled and cheered, as everybody split away to start making their clothes.

Marinette rushed to the forest as fast as she could. She yanked off leaves off the trees, and grabbed honey to make the leaves stick together. Marinette then took some spare string from her sewing kit and measured it to her waist. She now formed her skirt. Then for some detail for her skirt, she grabbed strands of fluffy grass and glued it with honey onto the leaves.

The bluebell eyed girl now wanted to make a shirt. There were not enough materials though. So, she had to make a bikini sorta type thing.

She grabbed a broken coconut, which was split in half, and took a sturdy stick and poked two wholes on both of the broken coconuts. Marinette took some spare string and weaved it in through the wholes. She tied it around her back, hoping it was tight enough to stay on.

Marinette then went to a patch of daisies and picked one out. She put it in her hair, and her outfit was finally complete.

By sunset, the two girls who were looking for food game back with some.

"We have pineapples and coconuts!" Lila called out, as Chloé carried everything.

They dropped it off in the middle of the beach by the hut, and everybody sprinted towards it, all in their new beach attire. Marinette smiled at the two girls.

Maybe they have some good in them after all, she thought, smiling at their hard work. Suddenly, Marinette and the class heard coughing. It came from Alix and Kim.

"This tastes funny," Alix coughed and started to throw up. Kim started to throw up too.

"Oh no." Marinette murmured, turning to the two girls, who were cackling loudly behind the class.