S e v e n

The class was given until sunset to finish their huts. Marinette and Adrien were almost finished.

They had finished building their foundation of the hut. Which consisted of tall tree stumps, a little over eight feet tall, aligned in a circle. Marinette ended up taking some away to create a door.

They created a wooden foundation top, consisting of thin, but tall trees to make the roof. They then tied the huge leaves, one by one, to create a decorative rooftop. They were nearly satisfied.

Marinette sewed up a doormat out of wood for more decoration. Adrien finished off the final decorations with tied flowers all over the wooden tall tree stump walls. They finally completed the hut.

They called it the 'Miraculous Hut'. Also, they got finished right before sunset. The duo examined the other huts being constructed.

Most of the duos finished the foundation and were working on the roofs. The sun was close to setting at this point.

Adrien turned to look at Chloé and Lila's hut. It looked like a mess. Three words; too many decorations. Ms. Bustier whistled at the duos.

"Time is up, everybody!" She announced, some of the duos groaned because they weren't finished. Marinette and Adrien smiled and high-fived each other.

He knew exactly what to do. Adrien held out his fist and Marinette held out her's. "Pound it!" They both exclaimed, fist-bumping.

"Class," Ms. Bustier paused and turned to look at the huts. "It is now time to vote for your favorite hut!"

First, Rose and Juleka's hut was shown. The class started to examine it. Many decorations were displayed outside their hut, with a strong foundation of tall tree stumps. A straw roof and a floor, basically made of sticks. It was a decent hut, but too much decoration and not enough roof foundation.

Next, it was Kim and Alix's hut. Not may decorations were on displayed. A sturdy foundation was shown, made with tall tree stumps. A flat roof made of giant leaves, which made it a pretty strong roof. When they walked inside, there was a table made of sticks and two beds made of sticks. Decent, but not enough decoration.

After Alix and Kim's hut was shown, the next hut shown was Max and Sabrina's. It was an exact square hut. Built with thin, but sturdy sticks for walls and floors. Giant square cut leaves for the roof. On the outside, some flowers were sprinkled around the hut. A good hut, but the shape of it was odd.

Following up was Mylene and Ivan's hut. Weak foundation, too much decoration on the outside. Their hut looked so fragile, it was gonna fall over. It still was a nicely made hut. A bad hut, but effort was put in.

Next was Nathaniel's hut. He decided he wanted to work alone. He kinda was the odd one out too. Anyways, his hut looked amazing. It had a strong foundation of thin, but sturdy sticks tied together. Lots of beautiful decoration. It was good hut. Nothing was wrong with it.

After that, it was Alya and Nino's. They hd music blasting from their hut and beautiful decorations. Their hut was small, but sturdy. Consisting of small tree stumps and a roof made of giant leaves. A good hut. Just quite small.

Second to last was Chloé and Lila's hut. It was terribly made. It looked like they just screwed around the whole time. Adrien went over to touch the hut and it fell over. The foundation was bad, so was the roof foundations, and dead flowers were the decorations. Terribly made hut. No effort put in.

Last but not least, was Marinette and Adrien's hut. It was beautiful. The decorations were perfect. The foundation was sturdy, both for the roof, walls, and floor. Inside the hut, was basically luxury.

Let's just say, the class decided that the superhero duo's hut was the best. Also that, Chloé and Lila had to find food for the next five days to feed the whole class.