E l e v e n

"Marinette!" The blond haired model screamed her name. He was helpless. He didn't want to be helpless.

Meanwhile in Marinette's perspective, she was helpless. She hoped Adrien would come in and save her.

She fell into the water with a smacking sound. Marinette gradually started to drift down to the bottom. She managed to slam her head on the a sharp rock down below.

Blood gushed from her head and swirled into the ocean. Adrien looked down at his girlfriend. The color of red soon overrode the color of blue and green.

He didn't want to be helpless anymore. Adrien sprinted off the edge of the hill and jumped into the ocean to save her.

Marinette mumbled his name under her breath before hitting rock bottom of the ocean. Adrien was desperate to save her. She was too much like his mother, in which he loved to the extent.

He landed in the ocean with a smack too. Adrien held his breath and swam down. Marinette's eyes were shut, she had swallowed so much water, Adrien could see it pouring out of her mouth.

He tried hard not to cry and grabbed her in his arms. Adrien swam up to the surface, holding her against his waist.

Adrien gasped for breath once he was able to get some air. He looked around for land, swimming to the closest land area he could find. Adrien ended up finding a small flat plain of land and placed her on it carefully.

"M-Marinette, I want to know if your okay.." Adrien breathed heavily, his eyes welling up with tears. He tried to wipe them away, but failed.

"P-Please.." He begged, leaning over her, beginning to perform CPR. Adrien weeped and continuously breathed in and out of her mouth.

Adrien sat quietly after two minutes pass by after performing CPR. He looked down at his body, which was soaked in water and blood.

"W-Why!" He yelled out in anger, flipping his hair up while he suddenly looked up. Adrien shook with fear for Marinette.

He then heard coughing from the side of him. Adrien turned to see that it was his lady, Marinette.

"Don't worry about me, Adrien," Marinette said in a raspy voice, uncontrollably coughing up blood and water from the ocean.

"N-No, I have to worry!" He cried out, hugging her tightly. She tried to laugh, but ended up coughing horribly instead.

"Shhh," Marinette shushed her boyfriend. Adrien looked into her eyes, fear and concern showing.

She closed her eyes and pulled him into a kiss. Adrien gasped in surprise, but kissed her back, his heart filled with happiness.

They pulled away after a few seconds because Marinette had to cough. Adrien stepped away from her to give his lady personal space.

She coughed more and cleared her throat, turning to Adrien. "I'll be fine. I just need water."

(A/N: Yes, I know, water doesn't solve everything. Most of the time..)

He nodded and quickly grabbed the water bottle and handed it to his girlfriend. Marinette screwed open the cap and drank the water.

"Thanks." Her voice sounded more clear.

"No, thank you." Adrien hugged her tightly. Marinette was quite confused to why he thanked her.

"Why did you thank me?" She asked curiously.

"Because," He paused and glanced at the ocean.

"This made me realize who my true family is. And who I truly love."

The bluenette smiled happily.

"More thanks is given to you, Adrien."