F o u r

"Wait.. what?" Adrien's eyes widened once he heard what Marinette actually said. He undid his seatbelt and looked out the window. She was right. They truly were crashing down into the ocean.

"Was this planned?" He asked Marinette, being blatant and sarcastic. Marinette sighed.

"No, of course not! Your so dense." She shook her head. Apparently, the blue haired girl did not sense her boyfriend's sarcasm.

Before Adrien could reply, a scream was heard from the back on the plane. "T-The plane is c-crashing!" The lady in the back sounded frightened and scared. One member of the staff calmed her down.

After the lady was calmed down, things didn't get any better by much. That was because the flight attendant came on the intercom.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I would like you all to calmly get up and get the safety floats. Though we do not have enough, you must share." The flight attendant tried to calmly say, but screams broke out on the plane.

People rushed to grab the safety floats. There was pushing and shoving, it was like World War ll, except people were fighting for safety floats.

Adrien quickly grabbed a safety float for the both of them and two safety vests. He turned to look at his girlfriend, kissing her forehead.

"Put this on, babe." He handed her a safety vest. "I would want M'Lady to drown when she's got so much to look forward to." She looked up at him and he winked.

"Oh, kitty." Marinette blushed, but before they could continue, they heard a clank. One of the engines broke off. A few seconds later, the staff frantically opened up the emergency exits.

"Two at a time!" The flight attendant called out to everybody. First, Alix and Kim went, they were both holding hands. Then, it was Max and Sabrina. They were holding hands too. Next was Chloé and Lila. They were not holding hands, which is typical of them.

Soon enough, the rest of the class went. Then, it was Marinette and Adrien's turn. They looked at each other and nodded. They held hands tight, and jumped off the plane. The rest of the passengers jumped off the plane along with them.

Adrien let go of Marinette's hand, he instead pulled her closer to him. Adrien leaned in, Marinette's eyes widened, and grasped her into a hug. Her face turned the color of Nathaniel's hair. They embraced for a bit, and until they got close to the water, they let go and held onto the safety float.

"Close your eyes. Let that take the pain away." Adrien shut his jade green eyes. Marinette looked at him hesitantly, but did the same, shutting her bluebell eyes.

"On three." Adrien murmured. "Let's count down to focus our mind away from the water."

"One.."

"Two.."

"Three."

They both shut their eyes tight. They hit the water with a smack. They coughed a bit, and looked around for the rest of their class.

"Guys! Over here!" Alix called from behind them. The couple nodded to each other and swam towards their class.

Ms. Bustier looked around. "Okay. Is that everybody?" Everybody began to look around. Sabrina cleared her throat.

"Were missing Nathaniel." She said, being very quiet though. So, everybody began to call out for Nathaniel. He was nowhere to be found.

Suddenly, they heard a boom, from the distance. The class turned around to see that the plane crashed into the ocean.

"I hope he wasn't on the plane," Marinette worried. Adrien patted her shoulder, trying not to let jealousy get the best of him.

They heard coughing from the east of the class. The class turned to the direction where it was coming from.

It was Nathaniel, but he was covered in ash and dust.