T h i r t e e n

A few days later..

Day four, Marinette notes that in her head. She sighs and glances up at the flaming hot sun. She heads down the small pond located in the middle of the island to wash her regular clothes.

Marinette soaks them in the water, even though the water isn't entirely clean. She laid down while her clothes soaked in the pond.

Adrien walked up to her and laid down next to her. "Hello, M'Lady~." He smiled in a charming way to her.

She huffed in reply and Adrien frowned. "Is something up? Is something concerning you? What's wrong, Mari?" He asked, obviously concerned for her.

"I wonder how long we'll be on here, that's all." Marinette looked over to her boyfriend. "Were on limited food and water supplies. Almost all the pineapples are gone. So are the coconuts."

His eyes widened, but he shook the thought off. "Hmm. I guess that is concerning. Look on the bright side though, if we die, I'll die by your side."

Marinette stared at him with narrowed eyes. "Adrien no."

Adrien wiggled his eyebrows. "Adrien yes."

She sighed. "I just wanna get off this island. See my family. I'm surprised nobody has died yet to this dammed island."

"Mari, you almost died. I'm not allowing that to happen again-" Adrien was interrupted by screams that echoed off the island.

The duo turned around to see jelly fishes barricading the island along the shoreline. They walked closer to the shoreline to examine it more.

"Why the hell is there Jellyfish on this island?" Marinette exclaimed and shrieked at the sight.

Adrien shrugged. "Better than sharks surrounding us." Marinette nodded to that.

Sabrina rushed up to Marinette and Adrien. "Guys! There's a shark swarming the island looking for fresh blood." She turned to directly look at Marinette. "I feel like it's because you fell into the ocean, hit your head against a rock, and bleed out into the ocean? I could be wrong, but that's just a theory."

Sabrina walked away from the couple and Marinette fell onto her knees. She began to sob. "This is all my fault!" The bluenette wailed. Adrien kneeled down next to her, rubbing her back to calm her down.

"M'Lady, you have to remember, it was my fault for letting you go when we were having our little dance. You fell into the ocean and hit your head on a sharp rock. You had no control over that." Adrien explained to her, speaking in a soft voice.

"I-I guess." Marinette sniffled and wiped her eyes. Adrien smiled at her, kissing her lips.

Marinette was surprised he'd do this here and now, but she sank into the kiss anyways. They kissed for quite some time, maybe a minute or two.

"Alright, lovebirds!" Alya whistled to them and they quickly pulled away, blushing bright red.

"Ms. Bustier wants us to meet up with her." Nino popped up beside his girlfriend, hugging her.

The duo nodded, following Nino and Alya to Ms. Bustier. Ms. Bustier cleared her throat.

"We're running low on food. We're running low on supplies. We're running low on clean water. I've thought of every idea to replenish the supplies, but none of them seem possible," Ms. Bustier paused.

"We're going to have to resort to SOS being largely written on the beach, and hopefully help will come soon."