T w e n t y

Two hours pass by. It took the crew an hour to load up the plane and get everybody settled. It took another hour to fly out of the hurricane's range.

Half of the class is asleep on the rescue helicopter. Marinette and Adrien are still awake.

Laney and Shelia were still awake too. Laney hummed a little song while Shelia played with her hair.

"Hold on," Laney interrupted her own humming. She turned to Marinette and Adrien.

"Aren't you two Ladybug and Chat Noir?" She asked. The duo nodded.

"Four years ago, Laney. Their identities revealed whenever they went to Japan." Shelia mumbled to her friend.

"Hmm. It seems so long ago, huh?" Laney chuckled and rested her head back on one of the seats.

Marinette scooted closer to Adrien. She rested her head on his shoulder, snuggling with him in the blanket they used.

Adrien blushed softly, kissing her cheek. "I love you, M'Lady." He smiled warmly.

"I love you too, kitty cat." She giggled, closing her eyes tiredly and filled with happiness.

The duo then heard a click. They looked over to see Laney, snapping a photo of them with her phone. She smirked.

"I'm uploading this to Instagram!" She squealed, about to press 'upload'. Shelia put a hand on her shoulder.

"Laney, no." Shelia frowned at her in an unapproved way.

"Laney, yes." Laney nodded and clicked upload. Shelia facepalmed and continued to play with her hair.

Adrien narrowed his eyes at Laney and pulled Marinette closer to him. "It's okay," he murmured, reassuring her, kissing her on the head.

She sighed and nodded, resting her head on his chest. In the back of the rescue helicopter, Grace was helping out Kim and Alix.

"So, you two say you got food poisoning on the island?" She says, checking out Alix first. They both nod.

"Yeah, it was by two girls named Lila and Chloé," Alix muttered under her breath. Grace chuckled.

"Those two girls sound familiar. Antibug and Volpina, right?" Grace asked and the two students nodded again.

"Typical, they were both jealous. Not surprising. Also, who helped you get rid of your food poisoning? I barely see any sign of it." Grace asked again and commented.

"Ladybug- I mean Marinette." Kim replied.

"Ah, isn't that Ladybug?" Grace raised an eyebrow.

The two classmates remained silent for a few seconds. Alix let out a heavy sigh and nodded.

"Yeah," she admitted in defeat. "Why do you ask?"

"Just curious." The medic replied. She glanced up at the statistics for Alix. "Alix, you may go. Your stats seem okay."

Alix waved goodbye to her and waited for Kim outside of the medical room. Grace checked Kim out and took a test, pulling up the statistics for him.

"You seem good also, just as good as Alix." The medic commented also to Kim. "Just as I predicted."

"That's good. Can I go?" Kim asked Grace. She nodded and dismissed him.

"Yes, you may. I guess you can say it's pretty Miraculous that Ladybug healed you both up." Grace smiled.

He smiled back at her. "I guess so."

Kim left the room and joined Alix who was waiting for him. Grace sighed and looked at the stats.

"Only a few more hours until we get home," she murmured to herself.