N i n e

"Chloé!" The class gasped, asides from Alix and Kim, choking to death on poisoned coconuts. Chloé slowly started to step back.

"It was Lila's idea too!" Chloé wailed, pointing towards her other friend. Lila shrugged as everybody started to run after Chloé and Lila.

Sabrina, Max, Marinette, and Adrien decided to stay back to watch Kim and Alix. "I wish I had a lucky charm right now." The bluenette looked around nervously.

"Don't worry," Adrien placed a hand on Marinette shoulder and then giving her a kiss. "I'm sure you'll find a way, bugaboo."

"I hope so." Marinette looked around as Adrien sat down next to her. She began to notice things glowing red.

How do I magically have x-ray vision? Marinette thought to herself. I mean, outside of costume, this is pretty cool to have. The red glowing areas showed Marinette to Ms. Bustier's secret med kit.

She opened up the med kit. "Two water bottles? Hm. Guess I better give these to them." Marinette sprinted back over to them and gave them each a water bottle.

(A/N: Whenever a person is food poisoned, it's best if they drink lots of water to clear their digestive system).

"Bless you, Marinette-" Alix started to cough up again and drank her water bottle. Kim nodded, and started to chug down his water bottle.

"I saved the day," Marinette paused and turned to look at the food poisoned victims.

Meanwhile in Adrien's mind, some things haven't sacred him, but they have quite shocked him. He thought many things could happen at this point, but now he just recapped some things to himself.

What the heck? Almost three people have nearly died. Just in the past 48 hours also. First, a little bit over 48 hours ago, we were happily flying on a plane. Now were here, on a damned island. Chloé and Lila tried food poisoning Alix and Kim, I don't know what to do anymore.. Many thoughts ran through Adrien's head.

"Adrien," his girlfriend interrupted his shocked thoughts. He turned to her with his full attention.

"You alright, kitty?" She asked, concern showing in her eyes. He nodded.

"Yeah, I guess. Just some thoughts." He sighed, glancing into her beautiful bluebell eyes.

"C'mon. The sun has almost set. Let's take a walk on the coastline of the beach." She suggested, trying to get his thoughts off of the problems he was having.

She took his hand in hers, holding it tightly. They began to walk down the beach in a slow and steady walk.

Marinette kept giving her boyfriend a hundred dollar smile. He was not returning any smile at all.

"Not even a walk with your lady will get your mind off things?" She sighed, letting go of his hand.

"I'm just scared I'll lose you too." Adrien looked at her worriedly. The weird part is, he meant to smile to Marinette, but the place she was formerly standing on, she disappeared.

Oh no.. He thought, looking around desperately for her.

"Marinette!" The blond haired model screamed her name, but no reply ever came.