The Beginning of something terrible.

Katsuki's Pov.

I woke up more pissed than usual. It was Friday. That meant fucking Kirishima and that other dude to annoy me about 'our' plans. I got dressed and brushed my teeth. But of course the old hag had to yell at me for something I don't even remember doing,like always.
"KATSUKI!" I heard her screech. "WHAT THE F*CK DO YOU WANT, OLD HAG?!"
"DON'T CURSE AT ME EXPLOSION BOY! WHO DO THINK YOU ARE?!"

"SOMEONE WHO'S TIRED OF HEARING YOU!" Without letting her speak after that, I jolted for the door downstairs and left slamming it behind me.

And then I saw him.

The bastard himself. Without the nerve to tell me how he somehow manifested a quirk. Walking. In front of me. Normally, I'm fine with this when it's someone else, not Deku. I've known for, what, Most of my life? We're-no.We used to be childhood friends.I started to notice he acted..differently to me. Like I was slow in the head or something. Deku acted like he was better than me and I didn't like that. It soon ended up being natural for us to argue and fight. For me at least. I constantly tried to fight him but he refused to fight back. Like he's too modest or some shit like that.

'You're not better than me..You're not better than me...' I thought to myself.

"YOU'RE NOT BETTER THAN ME."

"Huh? I-is something wrong, Kacchan?" Deku turns and asks me

"Dammit, MIND YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS." I walk faster and shove his shoulder to get out of the awkward encounter.