🅰 🅱onus! Pt.1

!#Bakugou's POV#!

C'mon nerd say yes, say yes, please-

"I'd love to, Kaachan," He smiled at me, the same smile I fell head over damn heels for.

"Pssh,Of course you would." I said while I began to walk as he follows. A part of me wanted to do something, it's not like we haven't before but who's to say we can't do it again? I stop in my tracks, and so does he.

I held my arm out, but didn't say anything. I knew he was smart enough to get the memo. He held my hand and I cracked a small smile, walking again and feeling..warmer inside, like I was on top of the world.

It took only a couple of seconds for my mood to turn to shit.

Izuku's phone rang, and he didn't waste time pausing to take his phone out of his pocket. "Hold on, sorry Kacchan." He paused for a few seconds. "Hey Uraraka!"

I've noticed it's always been her or Iida interrupting us. I know I shouldn't let that under my skin but it is kind of-

He put his phone back in his pocket, looking back up at me with a curious face. "Uraraka and Iida want to meet up at the beach, I'm sure it would be fun~?,"

Annoying.

He examined my straight face, turning a bit nervous. "That's if you wanna go that is!"

I scowled, looking ahead of me. Sure I didn't have reservations or anything like that, but I was planning to take him somewhere nice. "Mm, fine." was all I said.

He nodded and hugged me, changing our direction of walking towards the beach. "I just hope we're not there long." I added in. "We'll only be there for a little while, then we can continue our date." Izuku decided to look on the bright side.

"Izuku." I looked down at him nuzzling my shoulder. He gave a small "Hm?" "Who said the date was going to be paused?" I could see his face get red, even if he tried to hide it in the sleeve of my shirt after I said that. I figure he's still not over the school finding out like it did. He lifted his head again. "I-I know that Uraraka and Iida already know we're dating, and that they're fine with that, but.." He paused, putting his head back down in my sleeve. I knew exactly what he was thinking and it struck me like a slap in the face.

Almost involuntarily, I stroked his hair, trying to give him a sense of tranquility. I could feel his warm tears seep through the fabric of my shirt and the rest ending on my skin. I know damn well that I was part of the reason he was upset, soon enough I felt like it was my fault entirely.

"..If you're having second thoughts about-" It killed me to say it. "Our relationship you can tell me now." Deku shot his head up, looking right back at me with his emerald green eyes filled with tears.

Here it comes, I thought to myself.

He opened up his mouth. "Don't let me go, Kacchan." Though it wasn't a direct answer, I still got the answer I wanted to hear most. "I don't plan to." I wipe the remains of his tears away with my thumb, stopping in front of the beach and walking down the steps, there we a lot of people at the beach, I wondered if there was a special event going on or something, or I forgot about some holiday that happened to be today.

The closer I squinted, the more Izuku's expression changed into shock mixed with a pinch of fear. I had realized why he did. All of class 1-A, sitting down, or swimming, or far off to the side like Tokoyami and Torodoki. And I knew that blob of red and white wasn't just my imagination.

"Hey, De-" Right. I shouldn't be saying that anymore, should I? Then again he doesn't let it affect him anymore. "..Izuku, did you hear about this?"

"I had no idea. I thought it was just Iida and Uraraka, I swear..I don't think i'm ready to really face everyone." He looked up at me, waiting for me to react, but I rolled my eyes and just took a deep breath and put my hands on both his shoulders, stopping. I looked him dead in the eye. "You're getting soft on me now? Listen. Our classmates, they care about you, they're always on your side. If you can kick bad guys' assess you can talk to some dumbass nerds."

He looked down at his feet, then back up at me with tears in his eyes yet again "K-Kacchan..!" He began to sob into my shirt yet again, which was not the reaction I was expecting but I'm not surprised with this nerd.

"...So are we going or not?" I huff impatiently, lifting his head up for him. He nods as he dries his own tears and starts to walk along with me.

.....

As we get closer to the beach, I hear shit that made me feel like an ass, which I get a lot.

(Part 1/2(?) completed)