I LOVE YOU, KACCHAN

Midoriya's POV

I don't have time for this.

"Kacchan, you're making me late to detention! I'm going to get in even more trouble!"

"Then just answer me. Though you hate me, don't you? Not that I blame you. I've treated you like shit for so fucking long, and you act like I've treated you like some fucking fragile egg."

"I don't hate you, Kacchan. I promise."

"Then what the hell do you think about me?"

".."

"FUCKING SAY SOMETHING."

"I-I think you're awesome..! You're so strong and brave and I'm just..a follower. I look up to you, Kacchan."

"But WHY?!..I'm not nice to anyone. I don't do anything for anyone. Hell, I don't even say a simple 'hi' to anyone. I don't understand why you think I'm all of those things. I break under pressure, I don't think twice, I don't use my words for good things like I should. All of it is a damn facade."

His voice started to crack and tears were building in his eyes. He clenched his fist and punched the wall behind me.

"THE TRUTH IS I'M WEAK, DEKU. I'M NO FUCKING BRAVE ROLE MODEL. THE TRUTH IS THAT I'M SCARED OUT OF MY MIND. I DON'T KNOW AFTER EVERY DAMN BATTLE I'LL BE ALIVE. I'M SCARED OF JUDGMENT."

His tears fell down his face. Now the whole part of his eyes were red. I tried to calm him down with my words.

"YOU DON'T THINK I'M SCARED TOO?! I'M TERRIFIED WHEN YOU HURT ME IN MIDDLE SCHOOL THAT I WAS GONNA DIE. YOU'RE WAY STRONGER THAN ME. I DON'T HATE NOR DO I THINK LESS OF YOU! I LOVE YOU, KACCHAN!"

I quickly cover my mouth. Kacchan was in shock. I ran as fast as I could to 1-A. Tears were in my eyes. I heard Kacchan call after me. I just kept running.

What the hell was I thinking? I'm such an idiot..

(TBC. )

( ^∇^)