"WE'RE SORRY"

×Midoriya's POV×

I took a step into U.A only to be surrounded by 1-A and 1-B students.

"Midoriya, is it true your dating Bakugou?"

"I thought you had a crush on Uraraka..eh, Bakugou's cute too."

"Woah, You're gay, Midoriya?"

"Uhm.." I slowly back up until no longer can because of the door. I try to turn the knob, but it's locked.

"Did you guys have sex?" Mineta asks

"Were you the top or were you the bottom?"

My eyes got foggy.

I can't breathe.

Who told them?

Someone, Anyone, help me.

I felt the door open behind me and I fell. "Wha...Wha.." I look up to see Momo, Ochako, Tsuyu and Mina.

"Shh..they don't know were in here too." Momo says

"Are you okay? Ribbit." Tsuyu's asks me.

"No.." I could barely say

"H..how do they know?" I whispered

"What?" Ochako questioned

"How do they know?" I asked in a louder, more serious voice.

"It's my fault." Momo comes up and says.

"No, it's mine." Mina opposed

"Please explain." I said trying not to cry

"The day we went to visit you I saw Mina and she asked why I was smiling so big and she insisted I should tell her and..we kinda..gossiped a bit."

"Go on.." Ochako says

"Monoma kinda..heard us.."

"MOMOOOO!!" Tsuyu and Ochako say in unison.

"I'M SORRY, MIDORIYA I SWEAR I WASN'T PLANNING ON TELLING ANYONE WHO CAN'T KEEP A SECRET!!"

"I SHOULDN'T HAVE ASKED HER TO TELL ME I'M SO DUMB MAYBE THERE'S A WAY TO FIX THIS."

"No.." I said quietly as tear fell down my face, others soon following. "There's no fixing this.."

"Don't say that.." Ochako says

"Momo..thank you for telling the truth." I leave the room and walk to Grammar with my head down.

As I got there I felt all eyes on me. I didn't care anymore. I know what's going to happen. I already know. I felt the tears roll off my face and land on the desk.

"Say, Midoriya you don't look so hot. Do you need to talk a breather?"Present Mic asks me. I shake my head no. I knew If I talked my voice would crack. I don't need anymore crowds.

The class ended quite fast, which was what I didn't want, but the day isn't over yet. I quickly rushed to the bathroom to wipe my face.

I looked at myself in the mirror and saw that my eyes were red. I turned the sink on and slashed the cold water on my face. Heard the door knob turn and I immediately ran into one of the bathroom stalls and put my shoes on the seat. I could hear their footsteps.

"Midoriya?"

"..Torodoki?"

"Where are you?"

I opened the stall and came out.

"Why are you hiding? I thought you guys were openly dating."

"No..we aren't. Kaachan's going to leave me.." I felt my eyes get puffy again.

"What kind of genius lets perfection go?" He wiped the tears away. I looked back down at the ground,but he lifts my chin back up.

"Midoriya..I'm sorry for kissing you without your permission. It's alright if you can't forgive me."

"Why wouldn't I forgive you?"

"I've been thinking back to what said about me being a little overprotective and I see now why you didn't return my feelings for you."

"Of course I forgive you. I'm sorry for turning you down the way that I did. I just don't want things to get awkward between us."

"I understand. No matter what happens I'll support your decision."

I started to hug him tightly. He returned the hug. The bell starting ringing soon after.

"Dammit, I'll see you around, Midoriya."

"See you.."

Time to survive the rest of the day.