The beginning of something new

Midoriya's POV

I woke up to my alarm clock excited. Today was Friday! I got to discuss my plans with lida and Uraraka. I turned on my phone to see notifications from the both of them.

Iida👔, Uravity🌼, Green bean💚

Iida👔: Good Morning, Midoriya-san, did you sleep well?

Green bean💚:I slept alright, tganks for asking.

Iida👔:thanks*

Green bean💚:thanks*

Green bean💚:Oh you beat me to it (^~^)

Uravity🌼: Anything new about Bakugou Midoriya-san?

Iida👔:There should be a comma between their names.

Uravity🌼: I didn't know this chat group was graded. ( ̄^ ̄)

Iida👔: You haven't seen my rules for the chat then. Grammar is a needed skill in school, or everyday conversations.

I took a moment to see what he was talking about. I facepalmed when I saw what he meant. Just paragraph upon paragraphs of how to act in here. I look back at the new message.

Uravity🌼:It's almost time to head out!

Iida👔:I hope to see you both at school.

Uravity🌼: Don't think I won't bother you with more questions about Bakugou, Deku. 💢

Green bean💚: I know ಥ_ಥ

Iida👔and Uravity🌼 have logged off.

Uraraka knows me and Kacchan, well. Haven't had the best past and she's always had my back.

When we were little Kacchan teased me. I remember that one day it turned to physical violence. It got worse as we grew older. He grew stronger and I remained helpless. The physical violence stopped recently since it's not tolerated at U.A. I'm thankful that he stopped even though it wasn't because he wanted to, it was because he had to. I put on my uniform and I said goodbye to my mom then headed out.

I wondered what today had in store. Suddenly, I hear a loud shout from behind me. I looked back and saw a livid boy with ash blonde hair. "I-is there something wrong Kacchan?" I saw him get even more pissed off. "Dammit, MIND YOU'RE OWN FUCKING BUSINESS." He yelled at me as he continued further. I shrugged and continued walking in silence. As much as I should hate him, I don't. He was so cool and strong, and I couldn't compete with him if I tried. That's what I admire about him. He always pushes through, no matter the cost. Even though he hates me, or at least I think he does, I still love him...

..Of course as a friend, right?