Can't wait.

Izuku's POV

"Oh! You can let her in." I said

My mom walked in with tears in her eyes.

"I-Izuku?" She said in between sniffs

"Mom?" I started to tear up

Suddenly, she's hugging me extremely tight. I hugged her back. I didn't want to let her go. I just wanted to stay like this forever and-

"YO! MIDORI..ya.." Kirishima busts in the room.

"HAIR FOR BRAINS I'M GONNA- ask for you to step outside and come back in when Dek- I mean Izuku's done." Bakugou ends calmly.

I actually couldn't believe it. Bakugou has gotten nicer while I was unconscious. It let's me know I didn't have to worry so much about him.

"Oh, my..bad." Him and Bakugou both head out.

"How mature Bakugou has gotten." My mother says."He's been visiting you while you were unconscious as well."

"He has?" I felt my cheeks grow warm. I look at the flowers around me..cherry blossoms. "You mean these flowers are from.."

"Bakugou? Yes, why?"

I immediately started to fanboy. He does care then. Not that he hasn't shown that in the past, but it still means a lot to me.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm perfectly fine!" I say in awestruck

"Midoriya..?"

"Hm?"

"Do you by any chance..like Bakugou?"

"Huh wellimeanhesahandsomeguyandallbutidontthinkhessupersexy-ohgoddidisaysexyohnonono okay yes."

"My ship has sailed!" She says triumphantly.

"Wait? You're not mad?" I ask confused

"No,why would I be? I've been shipping you two for years! I can't wait to tell Mitsuki about this!"

"Wait! I'm not sure if Bakugou's okay with that.."

"Oh he'll be fine,I'm sure of it!"

I knew once my mom said she'll do something she'd actually do it,so I just left her alone on that subject.

"Oh,your friends are waiting to see you. I'll be leaving now. I'll see you at home soon!"

"See you soon,Mom!" I gave her a head goodbye and she took her leave.

Kirishima, Bakugou and the rest of 1-A went back in.

"HAPPY WAKING UP DAY!"

"Waking up day? But I've been awake for a week.."

"We couldn't really think of anything" Kaminari says plainly.

"I got you katsudon." Momo says.

"Me..too" Kirishima says in a defeated tone.

"I got you some shells. It's a necklace." Tsysu says.

After receiving gifts we chatted for a while.

"How's hospital life been?" Ochako asks.

"Its pretty boring and depressing, but they say I could go back out though, so that's something I look forward to!"

Tenya then questioned,"What kind of injuries did you get?"

"I hit my head, but there's only a small chip in my skull. They said its not that bad for a kind of fall I took."

"Are you sure you're alright?" Torodoki asks with sorry in his eyes.

"Relax guys I'm fine. Seriously."

"I'm sorry but patient Midoriya needs his rest. I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

As they all said goodbye Kaachan stays behind.

"I wish I could spend more time with you today." He says softly into my ear.

"Me too, but we can chat tomorrow, right?"

"Of course, my Deku."

"K-kaachan.." I whisper "I can't wait to see you tomorrow."

"Sir, you have to leave." The nurse comes back into the room.

"Alright. See you soon, Deku." He gives me a wink