What do you want to do, nerd?

Izuku's POV

Kacchan's hand was intertwined with mine. I don't know where he's taking me, but we seem to be passing the street.

"Did you tell half and half about it?"

"About what?" I asked genuinely not knowing what he was talking about.

"Don't play dumb with me. What I told you on your way to detention. Where should've been going instead of you."He said in a monotone voice.

"Oh! Oh. No I didn't."

"You better have fucking not, Deku."

We said silent for most of the way. I stared at the hand that was on mine. Kacchan seemed to notice too, since he let go.

"No!" I suddenly blurt out.

"The hell are you screaming for?" Kacchan questioned

"I-i mean you can hold my hand if you want to.."

"Che, whatever." He grabbed my hand again.

For some reason I felt better now that were holding hands again. His hands are so warm.

Very warm.

I turned my head to see my surroundings. I've just been moving my feet drag while Kacchan pulls me somewhere. I immediately see a an All Might movie I've been wanting to see, but never got the chance.

"What, You interested in seeing it?" Kacchan said as if he could read my mind.

"Yeah! Can we go?"

"We do have time I guess. Aight, we can."

"YAY! THANK YOU KACCHAN!" I shout while ,without thinking, hug him.

"G-get the fuck off me." He says.

"What happened to me being your Deku?" I said with puppy dog eyes

Kacchan.exe has stopped working.

"I-im sorry! I don't know where that came from!"

He wipes his nose while saying, "Why are you apologizing? They're my words and I meant it."

Now Deku.exe has stopped working. But this time I saw nothing but black.

______________________________________

Kacchan's POV

I stare at a now passed out Deku in confusion. I got the tickets sat him down in a seat and got snacks for the both of us.

Just have to hope he'll wake up before the movie starts.