Everyone we have an announcement to make

|•| Smol Warning ⚠ this chapter contains a word that may be offensive because despacito.|•|

×Midoriya's POV×

"W-what do you mean by that?" I asked Kacchan, genuinely concerned.

"I mean we're gonna make Copycat's life a living hell, he'll have no choice unless to beg for mercy." He looked fully committed to what he said.

"T-that's not very hero like.."

"Well, I don't intend on physically hurting him."

"Heeeeey.. Am I interrupting something?" A familiar voice spoke.

Kacchan turned to Kirishima now and asked,"What do you think, Hair for brains?"

"I was just checking to see if you guys made up. It's about to be lunch after all."

~|~•Tsuyu's POV•~|~

"Croak , You want me to do what?" I was pretty confused by Midoriya and Bakugou just asked me to do.

"Just do the damn thing." Bakugou said to me, which made me not want to do it, but then Midoriya said,
"Please Tsu, I swear I won't ask you to do something like this ever again." Midoriya promised me.

"Well, I guess it's only fair ribbit . Alright, I'll do it, but only because we ruined your day today, and you called me Tsu, not for Mr. Grumpy pants over there." I croaked

I heard Bakugou suck his teeth. "Thank you, Tsu. I'll return the favor, I promise."Midoriya smiled.

×Midoriya's POV×

Before I knew it, it was time for lunch at the cafeteria. I gathered my things and started to head there when I notice Monoma doing a kind gesture to a fellow student.

"Oh, pardon me. It seems you dropped this." He says holding what seems to be some kind of power-up for a flashy quirk.

"Oh! Thank you. I've been looking for it everywhere." The other male student spoke looking bashful.

"It wasn't an issue, carry on now."

He was just nice back then.I feel bad now. Maybe he doesn't deserve this. He still wants a path of good. I should tell Tsuyu to cancel the prank.

I dash inside trying to find the frog-like female. I see her sitting with Momo, Mina and Jiro.

"Tsuyu..." I say

"Something wrong?"

"Could we maybe stop the plan?"

"Why the sudden change of plans?" Jiro asks

"I changed my mind I don't wanna do this to him."

"Well, all right. At least I don't have to spend hours wiping my tongue to get the taste of narcissism out." Tsuyu croaked and hopped away.

I sighed in relief, and was about to go to my table with Uraraka and Iida, until Monoma stopped me.

"Well if it isn't the whore of U.A. Be careful sitting, I bet it must hurt mentally and physically being roughed up by that stereotypical edge lord. " The blonde said with a smug look on his face.

".."

I stood there in confusion and frustration. I always knew he disliked me and our class but why is he going this far to call me out in public like this?

"I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. Your big mouthed 'friends' sure do. Look where that got you."

Uraraka decides to stand up for me and shouts,"Don't talk to Deku like that! He has the right to do what he wants."

"You don't realize you're part of the reason he's in this situation right now?" Monoma turns to Uraraka. She seemed hesitant to answer, so I saved her the trouble.

" You're upset with me, right? Then leave others out of this. If you want to criticize me then criticize me." I finally speak raising my head high.

"W-What a pathetic way to save your friend from embarrassment. A shame to, your power is phenomenal, too bad it's connected to a Faggot."

"S-Such playground insults! Do you have no sham-"

"TEXAS.."

I don't know what came over me. Or why I didn't stop myself, like my fist had a mind of its own..

SMASH."

Luckily I didn't fully touch Monoma's body, but the gust of wind from it blew everything and everyone behind Monoma from their seats to the wall.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?" Midnight runs in, screaming. She must have heard the screams from the other students.

"M-midoriya.." I didn't expect this kind of behavior from you.. I.. I'm going to have to ask you to go to the Principal's office, calmly." The teacher instructed. I followed orders at once.

Whatever just happened, happened. I can't change that. But I wish I could.

("Omg FiNaLlY aUtHor ChaN I tOt U wes DED B") Nah I'm just joking and alive but here ya go.