Hot chocolate

Bakugou's POV

I saw Izuku fall.

I saw his face.

I saw how shocked and terrified he was.

I didn't do anything.

I couldn't do anything.

My feet just didn't move.

I'm useless.

And now he's in the hospital.

It's my fault.

They won't even let me see him.

...

How many flowers have I sent?

Too many to keep track of.

I started skipping class when they let me visit his hospital room.

His mom was the only one that was there at that time.

Now this time Todoroki was the only on that was there. With tears in his eyes. With anger in them as well.

"It's your fault." He whispered.

"What?"

"IT'S YOUR FAULT." His voice now several times louder. "WHAT WERE YOU DOING TO HELP HIM?! NOTHING."

I put my head to the ground. He was right.

"YOU'RE CHEATING ON MIDORIYA WITH KIRISHIMA AREN'T YOU?"

"NOW HOLD O-"

"LOOK AT HIM."

I turn to a sleeping Izuku, connected to several wires, keeping him alive.

I punched the wall beside me, leaving a dent.

"Do you know how bad his injuries are?" Todoroki asks

I shake my head as a response. I want that fucking villain dead. The little shit fled before we could do anything else.

"Why do you look so sad? I bet you enjoy seeing him like this."

"..Excuse me?"

"You've hurt Midoriya in the past. This can't be the first time you've seen him like this."

I have seen him like this before. In a different hospital. Our first fight. I remember now.

Dear..*sniff* I brought you your favorite..Hot chocolate..

Will he be okay, Miss Midoriya?

Oh, Bakugou. Don't worry. It's not your fault at all.

It's not my fault. Those were his mothers words. He didn't tell her that it was my fault he was there in the first placed.

"Why did you suddenly go quiet?" Todoroki says snapping me back to reality. "I don't get what Izuku sees in you. You don't deserve him."

I look him straight in the eyes. Not anger. Just sadness.

"I know what he sees in me. He's told me himself. I just don't get why."

"Then please, enlighten me."

"He told me he looked up to me and he thinks I'm all this shit that I don't even think I am. He thinks I'm better than him. He believes that people can change."

"Bullshit."

"You can ask him when he wakes up."

"AND WHAT IF HE DOESN'T WAKE UP? HUH? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO THEN? JUST MOVE ON LIKE NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED? YOU DON'T LOVE HIM."

" DON'T FUCKING ACCUSE ME OF NOT LOVING IZUKU. YOU DON'T KNOW HIM LIKE I DO."

"I KNOW DAMN WELL THAT I CAN TREAT HIM BETTER!"

"Gentlemen, I'm going to have to ask you two to leave." The nurse comes in.

We both leave peacefully. Todoroki stops me in my tracks and says, “The best thing you can do for him is leave him alone.” But I have something else in mind.

For now..I'll let him rest, but I need a date when he'll wake up safely.