🅰 🅱ONuS pt.2

:No POV:

"Everyone's here except Midoriya.. Where is he?"

"I hope he's not heartbroken, it's my fault." Tsuyu wailed.

"No, it's not your fault. Say, Bakugou's missing too, maybe they've made up?"

"It's not like Bakugou to show up somewhere he doesn't have to, let alone want to."

"I saw them in a classroom fighting, well, more like a one sided one. Midoriya was scared.." Mineta added.

"And you didn't help?" Momo raised an eyebrow.

"W-well no duh!, who knows what he would've done to me! He's scary."

"How'd you make it this far anyways?" Jirou sighed, turning towards Todoroki who was looking at his phone worriedly. "Heard anything from him yet?" He shook his head. "The last time we spoke was in the bathroom. He was crying, over Bakugou." There was some salt in his voice, but it faded quickly. He had accepted the truth that Midoriya hadn't loved him the way he had loved Bakugou, and that wouldn't change, not here , at least. Maybe in an alternate universe.

Before Todoroki's thoughts became more meta, a shout from Uraraka alerted everyone.

"HEY DEKU!..Hey, Bakugou."
The two teenagers entered the beach, Deku's face stuffed in Kacchan's arm. Gossip started to spread out immensely among the group, and Katsuki's face turned into an even more troubled one. Deku was the first to speak up.

"H-Hey guys!" He gave a nervous laugh. "Sorry we're late, but everything's okay." All Might decided to fix the awkward air by simply moving on. "Young Midoriya! Young Bakugou! Glad you made it. Let's get to partying, shall we?" 1-A nodded and started the festivities right away. "Who wants to play volleyball?"

"Bakubro, Midoriya! Come on over we got snacks!" Kirishima waved with a bag of chips in his hand. The spiky blonde complied, walking over to Kaminari and Kiri. So did the little broccoli.

"Glad to see you two made up! Why not celebrate with-" Kirishima took a look at the soda can again, then turned to Kaminari. "Uhm, Dude?"
Kaminari turned to face him. "What's u-" Kaminari pulled Kirishima aside, whispered in his ear, then they finally turned back to see the couple, confused as ever.

"What's wrong with the soda?" Bakugou finally spoke up. They both shook their heads, smiling sheepishly. "It's just gone a little flat, have some, guys!" Kirishima handed a soda to the boys. Of course, Bakugou was skeptic, and stared at the soda can for a while.

But he just kept hearing more dirt being thrown on his name.

"Midoriya looks so depressed, you don't think Bakugou forced him to come or something..right?"

"Well, it's not impossible. Maybe Bakugou didn't want to show up alone so he made Midoriya tag along?"

...

×Bakugou's pov×

Shut up.

All of you, just shut your traps.

Without taking goddamn second, I opened the soda can and chugged it immediately, crushing the can with my grip, I suddenly felt a slight burning sensation in my throat, like alcohol.

..Alcohol.

I turn to see Deku with his soda, taking his first sip, I wasn't surprised when I saw him coughing snd spitting it out.

"..The hell did you give us alcohol for?" I turn to Kirishima and Kaminari, who have the most guilty looks on their faces. I could almost hear their expressions.

"Dude, your plan didn't work!"

"I know dude..we're screwed!"

Kirishima finally spoke up. "Kaminari thought you two needed to cool off in order to rekindle your love..and.." He gulped. "What's a better way than alcoho-SERIOUSLY DUDE YOU DIDN'T THINK THIS THROUGH. YOUR PLAN DIDN'T WORK!" Kaminari suddenly started to freak out too. "I KNOW DUDE, WE'RE SCREWED!"

I was about to use my quirk on them to really give them a piece of my mind, but then I realized. When they stopped talking, I could no longer hear what I had been angry about. I sighed, wanting it to stay this way for the rest of the night. I put the empty can down, and stare Izuku in the eye, who seemed to be waiting for what I had left to say, then Kirishima.

"Hand me another."

Part (2/3) Done. Last cliffhanger I swear.
Wordcount: 706 words, including everything.