I'll think about it.

Bakugou's pov

I got there earlier than Deku. Which calmed me down a bit. Then as I pictured they would, Hair for Brains came to say hello to me.

"Baku-"

"If you fucking finish my name with bro were gonna have a problem."

"Uh. I was gonna say your name properly. I promise."

"Sure,anyways what do ya want?"

"Me and Kaminari-"

"Who?" I asked

I knew who it was. Admitting I remembered their names might make them think I care.

"The one other there." He pointed to Kaminari, the only one besides Deku who can't handle his own quirk for shit.

"Why are you inviting Calamari? Actually no, why are you inviting me?"

"His name is Kamin- sigh nevermind. I just thought it would be fun!" He said that with a stupid grin on his face.

"So what's the answer Bakubro- I mean Bakugo?"

"Depends where were going." I said plainly.

"Karaoke!" He said rather loudly. The half and half decided to not mind his own business and look at us, so I shot a death glare at him. He turned away slowly and finally understood my look that said 'fuck off' and carried on.

I was about to hit Kirishima right there and then, but I didn't have the energy. I used most of it to beat Deku to school, so I just used my quirk to make explosions in my palms. It was enough to make Hair for Brains scared.

"I-if you change your m-m-mind meet me at the train station at 6pm!"

He went over to Denki. Zapper whisper-shouted an,"I told you he'd be calmer with you!"

The hell? I'm always calm.

"I CAN HEAR YOU, YOU RUNTS!" I shouted.

They both ran out, terrified. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy. I just ignored it and sat in my seat with my feet on the desk.

Anyways, 6pm huh? Not that I had any other plans.

Eh, I'll think about it.

I saw Deku and Eraserhead arrive to the classroom. On with Aizawa's stupid lesson.