Get your small supply of holy water

×Bakugou's POV×

Flashback to earlier in the day

I was walking with my hood on my head when I saw the same bastard that put my significant other in a hospital. Im gonna rip that motherfucker to pieces-

"Dammit, Bakubro we should do something about that."

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE, SHITTY HAIR?! ARE YOU SOME FUCKING STALKER?!" I shouted in utter confusion.

"Relax dude, I was gonna go to the store, bro. Now c'mon, Lets avenge your lover!" Kirishima chases the villain.

"W-WHERE'D YOU GET THE IDEA THAT DEKU'S MY LOVER, HUH?." I ran after him.

"Oh. Back for more, eh? I'm not gonna lie. I had fun crushing that green-haired one." The villain spoke.

"Oh fuck you." I say trying to keep my cool. I can't show any sign of weakness. Not now. Not here.

"What's wrong? Did I kill the little pipsqueak?" The villain joked. "Heh, the kid shouldn't have even tried. What a dumbass. Anyways,let's get this over with. I have an appointment with my dentist today." He levitated a street sign at me and Kirishima.

"You're right he is a dumbass.."I spoke nearly dodging it.

"BUT I'M EVEN MORE OF A DUMBASS FOR NOT HAVING HIS BACK!" It landed behind me, messing up the road.

'So that's his quirk' I thought to myself.

He launched a car at me. It was too big to dodge it, so I blew up some of it's parts. Kirishima was able to dodge it.

"You'll pay for what you've done to Izuku." Kirishima spoke

"That's his name? I've heard of terrible names, but that's just icing on the cake!" The bastard responded.

I clenched my hands into a fist making explosion in my hand and let out a deep growl. Shitty hair noticed and said, "Don't listen to him! He's trying to get under your skin! We can't afford to lose again."

"Dammit, you're right. We need to think of something." I sighed.

Deku, what would you do in this situation..?

I immediately face palmed. He has been in this situation. I was even there. I'm a fucking dumbass. Memories came flushing into my head. And that's when I got it.

"Kirishima. I have a plan."

"Good. We need one right now."

"One of us needs to distract him enough so he's completely off-guard. The other one needs to get him to trip."

"I understand the distract him,but how are the two of us alone going to trip him."

"We'll use his quirk against him." I said.

"Stop talking and try to hurt me! It's more amusing than that!" The villain said in his raspy voice. He threw a fully grown tree that was directed at me.

I quickly made an explosion to stop it and run around the villain. "The hell are you doing?" He asks me. I don't respond.

I signaled Kirishima to attack him while I kept sending explosions to his face. He struggled to fight both us with his quirk this way. Kirishima rammed himself into the villain using his quirk and tackled the villain.

"Shit, he's down but how do we keep him from getting up? Momo isn't here to make a rope." Kirishima says

'Torodoki, could you boost me to his neck?' I remember Izuku saying

"We'll just hit em in the neck, hard." I instructed.

We punched and kicked him with our quirks until he wasn't grunting. It felt good to get revenge on him. I'm guessing someone called the police because they got here when we were finished.

We got bombarded with civilians saying, "Thank you, hero" and,"You're so cool." and mostly, "What's your name?" I just walked past them with my hood on and went on my way.

~Back to now~

"And yeah, that's basically it." I say wrapping it up.

"So, you and Kirishima both defeated the villain,but you left and the news people saw Kirishima and not you? Why didn't you stay? I thought you wanted to be the most famous hero of all time?" Deku asks

"I did, and I still do. Making sure you're okay is more important." I responded

"I see, I guess that makes sense." Deku places his hand on his forehead. "Thinking about that gave me a headache."

I gave his forehead a soft kiss. "Better?" I asked him. He shakes his head yes violently and says 'mhm' really loud.

"Jeez, Deku calm the hell down." I said giving him a genuine concerned face. "S-sorry I just.." He calmed down. "Like your kisses.."

A devilish smirk formed on my face. "Oh really?" Deku gulped and nodded. I leaned in to kiss him. The kiss was gentle. I licked Deku's bottom lip for entry. He opened and I explored his mouth.

Deku let out tiny moans of enjoyment. The kiss became a little rougher when our tongues were battling for dominance. Mine won of course. I got so into the kiss that I became oblivious to the fact that we were in public and how loud Deku's moans and begging were getting. I felt my pants tighten when he whimpered, "Ah, Kacchan..this feels so good.."

We gasped for air,"F-fuck, Deku I love y-"

"Visiting hours-" the nurse walked in examined us, then walked back out and slammed the door shut.

"Are visiting hours over?" I asked him. He looked at the clock and frowned. " We still have 3 minutes though." I smiled again. "Heh, You want this as much as I do then, huh?" He nods.

"Well, you're gonna have to wait until you get out of the hospital~" I teased. " I understand, I'll see you tomorrow."