The big gey

~~~Its been a spicy few days since I've updated so here is hospital life for Midoriya.~~~

×Midoriya's POV×

I sat in my hospital bed watching the news. Apparently the villain we were fighting has been captured.

"Right now we have a highschool witnesses that viewed the whole thing. Do you mind describing this mysterious hero?"

"He was quite tall. He had these handsome crimson eyes and this cute spiky hair." One of them explained.

"And he's really strong. Like really really strong." The other giggled.

"Thank you. Back to you, Ananshi."

I zoned out after that. Could they mean Bakugou? But he was with us at the previous battle. It couldn't be him. They never mentioned blonde hair. Maybe it's Kirishima? This is giving me a headache.

"Midoriya? Breakfast is ready." The nurse came in with a tray of bland looking hospital food. Delicious.

I sat up while saying,"Oh,thank you."

"No problem!" She said with a smile that didn't seem very genuine. She headed out after that.

I wasn't very hungry,so I pushed the tray to the side. My mind went back to who the unknown hero could be. It could be someone in another academy. No one except Kirishima and Kaachan have red eyes in our school.

"Midoriya?"

"Hm? Oh hey, Ochako!" I gave her a little wave.

"I thought you were pretty bored, so I got a boardgame! I invited Tsyu and Momo from our classroom."

We greeted each other. "Okay so the game is Monopoly. Want to go first?" She asked me.

"Sure."

During the gane, I kept landing in jail spaces a lot. I was pretty okay with it. Until I was out of money.

"I won! Good game, ribbit." Tsyu croaks happily.

"Aw. Good game." Ochako cheers

"Anyways, how are you feeling Midoriya?" Tsyu asks

"My head hurts a little, but I'm fine."

I saw Momo nudge her then they started to whisper. All I heard was 'Just ask him already'

"Um,Midoriya?"

"Huh?"

"Is it true you're dating..Bakugou?"

"Yeah."

A few more people knowing me and Kaachan are dating can't hurt, right?

"EEEEEEEEEEE SEE GUYS I TOLD YOUUU!!" Uraraka squealed.

"WOAH WHAT'S HE LIKE? IS HE ACTUALLY NICE NOW?!" Momo asked.

"He's still a little hot-headed but I wouldn't want have any other way. He can actually be pretty sweet at times." I replied to Momo's question.

"Have you two ever 'done it'? Just asking.." Tysu asked

"Wh-WHAT?!"

"I mean,its a normal thing to do with your lover." Momo said in a creepy way

"B-but me and Kaachan just started dating.."

"Relaaax. Its totally normal to do that early in a relationship." Uraraka said with a pervy face.

"Oh,I'll have to ask him then."

Momo and Tsuyu looked like they were about to bust out laughing which made me suspicious, but I put it to back of my mind until they left.

A few more hours of doing nothing I see Kaachan's spiky head approaching me.

"Kaachan, I need to ask you something."

"What's wrong?" He asks

"Did you encounter a villain today?"

"Oh, right. I caught the bastard that put you here."

"So it was you they were talking about on TV."

"What do you mean?"

"On the news they talked about this red-eyed hero. I thought it was either you or Kirishima."

"I mean they could've been talking about Kirishima."

"How?"

"Well..it's a long story."

"Tell me."

"Okay so.."

LMAO GET LET ON A CLIFFHANGER.
Just kidding...Don't kill me.