Video gamez

※Bakugou's POV※

"See? You're alive, right?"

"It still hurt.." Deku sulked

"You'll be fine." I assured

"We still have time until they get back. What do you wanna do in the meantime?"

"Do you have any videogames?" Deku asked me

"Yeah, but they're all old."

"Can I see the games you have?"

"Be my guest, I'm going to take a shower."

×Midoriya's POV×

I browsed his game collection. There's a lot of games to choose from. Was scanning them until I found one that caught my eye. By the time me and my mom went to the store to get this game, they were all sold out. How'd he get this?

※※Bakugou gets out of the shower then Midoriya gets in※※

※Bakugou's POV※

What game did he pick?

I walked over to the isolated videogame case.

Of course he picks the only ALL MIGHT one. How even old is this one? I've had for about, what? Since I was a child?

※※Midoriya enters the living room, fully clothed ( yes Bakugou is wearing clothes.)※※

"This is the game you wanna play?" I signaled to the case. "Why do you want to play such an old game?"

"When me and my mom went to the store to get that game. They were all gone. How'd you manage to get it?" Deku asked me

"The old hag got it for me as a Christmas gift. I already beat the game."

"Woah, could you teach me how to play?" He asked eagerly waiting for me to say yes

"Sure, whatever."

I put the disc in the console and we both waited for it to load."Do you need instructions on how to start?" I ask him.

"Yeah, I'm confused." He responds back.

"Okay so first you.."

×Midoriya's POV×

I couldn't focusing on his face as he spoke. He seemed extremely calm and patient towards me. Way different from when we were in Middle school. Some people may not believe it, but he is a caring person on the inside.

"..And you're supposed to rescue the civilians and collect hero-points....Deku? Don't tell me I have to say that all over again."

"No, no you don't. I think I've got it now."

Halfway through the gameplay. My neck started to hurt. Looking up for some long made it this way. I look up at Kacchan. He's still focused on the screen. Maybe he won't notice if I rested my head ever so slightly on his shoulder.

There. Much better.

Bakugou's POV※

"I got to Tatootin station this level, right?" Deku asks me

"I think so."

When the loading screen goes away, my favorite part of the game pops up.

"The first time I watched this part I laughed hysterically." I told Deku

As ALL MIGHT in the game starts giving his speech, his jaw moves in abnormal ways.

"Pfft.." I hear Deku try to keep in his laughter.

"Wait for it.." I say

"YOU'LL NEVER WIN, ALL MIGHT, ACCEPT IT."The games zooms in on what is supposed to be the villain's face, but in reality, it's just a very close up picture of a civilian's very thick neck.

"WHY IS HIS NECK SO LARGE?! IS THAT EVEN HUMANLY POSSIBLE?!" Deku laughs

"I have no idea. This is how the game was when I got it." I snicker

After a while of playing, I hear snoring.I also feel extra weight on me shoulder. I turn to face him. He fell asleep on me? How did I not feel that until now?

I took the controller resting on Deku's lap, opened the menu and pressed 'save & exit'

I hear a car pull up. I look out the window to see both of our moms exiting the car.

I walk over to Deku and give him a small nudge. He yawns and looks at me. "Your mom is here to pick you up."

He looks upset and replies with an, "..Oh, okay." He gets and gets ready to go. I stop him

"Huh?"

"Wait." I take the disc and put it back in its case and handed it to Deku.

"You're giving this to me?" He asks

"There's no point of me having it if I'm not gonna play it. Besides, you seem more into the game than I ever was."

He grabs the game, hugs me tightly and says, "Thank you, Kacchan!" I hug him back and responded, "No sweat."

"Aww.." I hear from two familiar voices.

Me and Deku let go of each other and look at the ground in embarrassment. "You two are just adorable!" The old hag laughs at me.

I ignored her and said bye to Deku before closing my door shut. Not wanting to be bombarded with questions about 'when did we start hanging out again'.

× Midoriya's POV ×

~In the car~

"Did you have fun with Bakugou, Izuku?"

"Yeah." I said while staring at the new game I know have. My mom noticed and said,"Did you two go to the store?"

"He um, let me take the game since I didn't complete it."

"Oh, how sweet!"

After a while I got tired again and drifted off into the world of sleep.