5

"Who are those people?", I asked BamBam, confused as hell.

"They have been troubling for the past month. They want me to do weird things for them and stuff"

"Weird things?"

"Let's just say weird things please"

"Why didn't you tell your roommate or Namjoon about it?"

"I didn't want them to worry about this. I would like it if you didn't tell them either"

What now? He has two guys behind him to do 'weird stuff' and now I have to keep his secret?

"I'll get going now. Thanks for saving me", BamBam told me and ran off.

'Saving' is a more exaggerated word for this situation. But never mind I guess and with that I went back home as well.

"Where the hell were you for so long? Why didn't you pick up the phone?", Jackson shouted as I reached home. I didn't realise time had gone so fast. I wanted to tell him what had happened, but I had to keep Bambam's secret.

"I was hungry, ate something on the way", I lied. Jackson stared at me for a while.

"Why didn't you bring me anything dumbass?!"

It was easy to fool Jackson. I simply laughed and crashed on my bed.

"I'll leave now. Be ready tomorrow at 6:30pm. We have to go for that dinner", Jackson said and left my house.
------------------

What do you think will happen at dinner?

Thanks for reading!