11

"Thanks so much for dropping me", BamBam said when I pulled the car in front of his hostel.

"Anytime"

He hopped out of my car and went to his hostel and I went back home.

"You went out with Jungkook and you didn't tell me?!", Jackson shouted over the phone, clearly angry and disappointed.

"I thought you had to finish your homework"

"Homework can wait. You know I love hanging out! And it was your first time this vacation without me nagging you!"

"Jeez I'm sorry. Did you finish your homework ?"

"Yeah, I'm coming over to return your work. Thanks for letting me copy them"

"Yeah kay. See ya"

Within a few moments Jackson came over with my homework and had his 'angry face' on. He asked me what all we did during the meetup.

I told him how we met at the coffee shop and how I even got to meet Taehyung. But while explaining all of it, I realised the best part of the day was the car ride with BamBam. It was the first time I laughed so hard with a guy I newly met. It was very unlikely of me.

Jackson nodded, I am assuming that he is still mad. But he can't stay mad at me for too long because he will come back for my stuff. He went back home and I went to my room.

The car ride moments were running in my mind all the time. I wanted to text BamBam, we had so much in common. But I didn't ask for his number yet. And asking Jungkook would be super awkward , since it was only the second time we were meeting after six years. This is so not fair.
——————————————————

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!