8

It has been a week since I went for that dinner with Jungkook and Namjoon. It honestly was a fun night.

Since I had Jungkook's number, I thought of meeting up again, also Jackson was busy 'trying' to finish his homework, so I needed company.

I grabbed my usual jacket and left the house and met Jungkook at a coffee shop, not so far away from home.

Since he hadn't reached yet, I looked over at the menu, trying to decide which coffee to have.

After a few moments someone tapped my shoulder which me made me flinch and look away from the menu, and I saw Jungkook standing next to my table smiling. But he wasn't alone, BamBam was with him. He stood quietly behind Jungkook and was looking at the floor as if it was the most interesting thing on earth.

"I brought BamBam over since he would be alone in the dorm room. I hope you don't mind", Jungkook said as they sat down next to me.

"It's fine"

We all ordered coffee and started talking about our universities and our lives like normal friends while waiting for our drinks.

"Taehyung will come over when we're done. You should meet him"

"Oh cool. Can't wait"

"So do you have a special 'someone'?"

"Nope. Not yet", I replied. Relationships were the last thing on my mind. I barely socialise with people. Jackson was probably the only main person I talk to and he already has a boyfriend, so there wasn't much of a chance for me to get a partner.
——————————————————

I honestly need more Got7 and BTS interactions 😭

Thanks for reading!