18

In a while, Jungkook dropped me home and I thanked him as I got out and watched him drive away to Namjoon's house.

I went inside my home, and grabbed a drink from the refrigerator in my kitchen first and then went to my room and crashed on my bed.

Jungkook's words were on my mind. Was I like this only because of what happened back then?

Flashback

"Yeah Yugyeom listen I'm breaking up with you"

"What do you mean? It's only been a week"

"It was all for a bet dumbass. Do you think I would actually like a loser like you?"

Without even hearing the answer, Mingyu left Yugyeom in playground of their school all alone and heartbroken.

End of Flashback

He was an asshole, he can't be the reason of my sadness...Anymore. Just then I received a phone call, I'm pretty sure it's Jackson.

I was right, I accepted the call and heard loud music from the other end.

"You are missing out this party man! BamBam is the best party conductor ever!", Jackson shouted over the phone with a series of screaming and yodelling.

He was with BamBam now? Why didn't he come earlier for the movie?

I really wanted to be with him at the moment, but why do I feel this way?

Since I didn't hear Jackson on the line anymore, I'm guessing he was getting drunk or something at the 'party' so I hung up the phone and drifted off to sleep.
------------------

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!