13

We entered the house and saw a crowd of people drinking and partying around. It was more of a college party than an anniversary party.

"There is the love of my life", a voice came from somewhere which made the attention of the entire party shift towards us.

Mark came from the crowd and gave Jackson a kiss which made the crowd go crazy. I left Jackson's side and joined the crowd, watching the the couple blushing and smiling like idiots. They were adorable.

Now that Jackson was with Mark, I had nothing else to do. I grabbed a fruit punch and went out, to the back of the house. Mark had a swimming pool, damn he was rich. I sat at a corner near the pool and continued to drink my lunch and checking my Insta feed on my phone.

"Hey you're here!", a voice said and I looked up from my phone and saw a familiar face. It was BamBam!

"What are you doing here?"

"Namjoon brought me here", he replied with a smile. Why does he look so cute when he smiles? Cute as in like a little kid. He came over and sat next to me.

"No one to hang out with?", BamBam asked me.

"Yeah. I didn't wanna come over to be honest. Things I have to do for my best friend", I replied with an eye roll which failed and made BamBam laugh.

"I'm glad you came. Now I at least got company"

"Sure"
------------------

"Sure"------------------

Thanks for reading!

Writing two books at a time wasn't as easy as I expected. Thankfully I wrote the other and saved the chapters well in advance! Do check out 'Dear Diary' if you get a chance.