12

I was woken up the next day with the annoying ringtone of mine which I have to change someday! It was Jackson. Why does he have to call now?

I took my phone and accepted the call and heard him squeaking like a teenage girl.

"Today is our two year anniversary!"

"Who? What?"

"Mark's and Mine, dummy! We're having a party at his house. You have to come okay?"

"Fine", I replied and ended the call. I wasn't really close with Mark. He was Jackson's boyfriend, that's all I knew about him. I honestly didn't wanna go, but if I didn't Jackson is gonna start nagging as usual.

Since the party was only in the evening, I went back to sleep.

At 5:30pm, I dressed up in all casuals and went to Jackson's house to go to Mark's house. I didn't know his address which was why I decided to go with Jackson. He was going all crazy and excited. I noticed he was carrying a box covered with gift wrap with him. I wonder what he got for Mark.

Mark's house wasn't really far from Jackson's. We took a cab and reached in front of a house decorated with lights in the garden, Music was heard from outside. It seemed a bit extra for an anniversary, but never mind.
——————————————————

Any Markson fans here??

Thanks for reading!