21

The two of us reached my room and I sat on my bed while BamBam hesitated and just looked around my room for a while.

"You can sit, I won't bite", I told him and he finally sat down next to me.

"Your room is really cool"

"What is so great about this room?"

"You have almost every merch of Real Madrid, EXO and Shinee! This is like me Dream room!"

I did know that he liked those since we had talked about it that day near the pool at Mark's place.

"If you want you can take something. I won't mind"

"Are you crazy? I would never do that!"

"Cmon. It's chill"

"No no. Let's talk about something else now. Are you hyped for your classes staring soon?"

"Ugh! Don't remind me about that!"

And then continued talking for the next few hours, sharing jokes, few secrets and our likes and dislikes. It was like I knew him more than Jackson now. He made me feel so happy, and I haven't felt that in a long time. But one thing that concerns me is he make me feel something no one has EVER made me feel. Sure I had felt happy before, but there was something in him that made my stomach do more backflips than a gymnast!

"Yuggy, BamBam! Come down..", my mom said and we both went down to our mothers.

"It's time to go now, your dad will reach soon", Bambam's mother said which suddenly changed Bambam's expression. I wanted to ask why, but I couldn't.

"I'll see you around sometime. Bye", BamBam said to me and joined his mother at the front door and they both left, waving at us. Why did he seem upset when his mom mentioned his dad?
——————————————————

 Why did he seem upset when his mom mentioned his dad?——————————————————

Thanks for reading!