24

Dude. Wanna come over for a party at Mark's place? Jungkook will be bringing his guys over too.
Sent 13:45pm
Seen 13:53pm

Sure. I'll be there.
Sent 13:54pm
Seen 13:55pm

It was only because BamBam may be there, if not I could call him anyway.

At 7pm, I reached in front of Mark's place, where loud music was blasting and there was A LOT of drunk guys laughing and playing around. I got in without knocking since I knew it would be pointless and I found Jungkook, Namjoon, Taehyung, Mark and Jackson, but no BamBam.

Before they got to notice me I went to a quieter place to call him up. I searched through my contacts and pressed the call button.

The number you are trying to reach is currently roaming. Please try again later.

Roaming? Is he out of station already? Where could he have gone?

"Hey Yugyeom! You're already here!", Jackson said and came towards me. "Why didn't you come to us man!"

"Where is BamBam?"

"I don't know. Ask Jungkook"

I walked to the main room where everyone was seated and saw Jungkook making out with his boy friend. I didn't want to be the one to stop them, luckily Jackson did it for me.

"What's up?", Jungkook asked me, probably kinda annoyed that he had to stop his 'moment' because of me. But he didn't show it.

"Um.. where is BamBam?"

"Oh, he left to Thailand"

"Oh...for how long"

"Forever. His mom called him back since they got a better university closer to his home"

That crushed me. How could he leave without saying goodbye. Yes he didn't know me much. It wasn't his fault. I barely knew him, so why do I feel empty now? That feeling, when I first heartbroken came running back to me and I felt weak in the knees.

"Dude you okay?", Namjoon asked and wiped my face. I didn't realise that I was crying now.

"Yeah Yeah. I gotta go back home now", and with that I ran out of Mark's house and went towards mine. Without answering any of my parents questions, I went straight to my room and locked myself in.

This is so unfair...
------------------

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!