25

My vacations were over and now back to the university. Facing people and stuff. I didn't talk much  to people after that party, I was always lost and my mom kept bothering me asking what was wrong. Honestly even I don't understand what's wrong with me. How could I even expect to fall for BamBam. Did all infatuations hurt so bad? Or was it an infatuation at all?

"Yugyeom you're alive!", Jackson shouted from across my classroom which made everyone stare at me. Great. I just had to get over with this dumb university as soon as possible and hopefully get to move on.

"Class silence!", my teacher said as he entered the class with 5 kids following him. Since the university I was studying in was pretty famous, we have new students almost every month, it wasn't surprising. "Introduce yourselves"

"I am Lee Minhyung. I am from Canada. Please call me Mark. And please do take care of me", the shortest one of the group said. He seemed like the quietest one too, he had blonde curly hair and round glasses. Honestly he looked too young to be in our class, but never mind.

"I'm Lee Donghyuck. Seeing all of you makes me happy, guess I'm the visual of the class, AGAIN. I'm looking forward to a great academic year with you all", the next boy said. That confidence tho! He had purple hair, not the best option but surprisingly suited him!

"I'm Jung Jaehyun and I'm from Busan. Please take care of me", the tallest guy said.

"I'm Lee Taeyong. Please take care of me", the second tallest guy said. This guy seemed unique. He had looks of a manga character and greyish hair! Who could pull that off?! His voice was really deep too!

"I'm Park Jimin and I'm from Busan too. Please take care of me", the last one said. At first glance he made me think about BamBam. He looked kinda like him.

"You may in any empty seats available", the teacher said and the five boys went around looking for an empty seat. Jungkook and Taehyung sat together while Mark and Donghyuck sat together as well. The only empty seat left was next to mine, so Jimin came and sat next to me.

Seeing him up close, he really did have a lot of similarities to BamBam. Was I thinking stuff, or is this for real?

"I hope we can become friends?", Jimin asked me with a radiant smile which interrupted my thoughts.

"Yeah"

"Do you wanna join for lunch?", I asked Jimin before leaving to the cafeteria. I never really asked anyone that and I was sure that Jackson was staring at me surprised from across the room.

"Yeah but can the others join too?"

"Yeah okay"

The five new boys along with Jackson and I went to the cafeteria together. They were really fun. Mark and Haechan were always bickering with each other, Jungkook was always making fun of Jimin's height. Taehyung was making weird jokes with Jackson. It felt good. For once BamBam was not on my mind. I could get used to this. I hope atleast this stays forever.
------------------

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!

The next chapter will be the last one!

This chapter is kinda similar to my other book 🤣 (Dear Diary||Taekook)