14

Hours went by at the party but I didn't seem to notice it. The only way I knew it was because I saw the sunrise. I spent the whole night talking to BamBam near the pool at Mark's house. And I did not regret it.

"It looks really pretty isn't it?", BamBam asked me, cutting me as I was spacing out.

"What?"

"The sunrise. It looks really pretty isn't it?"

"Yeah"

He seemed way too excited to see the sunrise. Not that I'm complaining. He seems to love almost all of the simplest things according to the long conversation we had all night, and now this.

"Yugyeom! Where are you man?!", I heard someone shout from inside the house. It recognised the voice, it was Jackson. Why did he have to ruin this moment?, me staring at BamBam fanboying over a sunrise.

"That sound like your friend. Let's go inside", BamBam suggested and we both got up from the poolside and entered the house.

Everyone was scattered around, unconscious probably after drinking and partying the previous night.

"THERE YOU ARE!", I heard Jackson shout and I turned towards him. He had lost his jacket and his hair was all messy. What did he do last night?

"Sorry for leaving you alone last night. I hope you weren't too bored"

"Nah, BamBam gave me company", I said and looked at the boy who seemed to be looking for someone. Probably Namjoon.

"Oh I'm guessing you came with Namjoon. He must have passed out somewhere", Jackson told BamBam and he nodded his head.

"I'll go look for him. It was fun hanging out with you last night", BamBam told me and ran off to find his friend even before I got to say anything to him.

"We should go back home now. Your parents will kill me", Jackson told me as I watched BamBam run away and I nodded my head in agreement and we left the house.
------------------

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!