22

"Yah Idiot! Wake up!", I heard a voice shout and was aggressively shaken up. I didn't have to guess twice cuz I knew it was Jackson.

"What is it?"

"Come with me for a movie. Mark is coming too"

"Why should I come if you have Mark with you? I don't wanna third wheel!"

"Please, if we have three or more people we get a discount on our tickets"

Three or more, that means I could as BamBam to come along too. Oh wait, no, scratch that! I forgot to take his number AGAIN!

"What are you thinking about? Come on!", Jackson whine and pulled me up from my bed and pushed me to the bathroom to get ready.

"Hey Markie!", Jackson said in his ugly voice as he saw him waiting for us at the theatre. Jackson pulled him hand to go faster towards the waiting boy and then finally left it to hug his boyfriend. I feel bad for Mark.

"Hope you won't get bored Yugyeom. Sorry about this", Mark said rubbing his hand on the back of his neck. I'm glad that he understands me. The three of us went inside the theatre and got our tickets. I wanted to get a seat away from the couple, but sadly I couldn't. I had to bare through the two hugging and kissing every 5 minutes between the movie. What did I do to deserve this?

"Let's eat from Dominos?", Mark suggested. "My treat"

"Sure"

The three of us caught a cab, I was sitting in the passenger seat in the front while the couple was sitting in the back, smiling like two idiots. We reached the nearest Dominos outlet in a few moments and I paid the cab driver as we got out.

"Oh my god heyyyy!", I heard someone shout from the restaurant and I turned back immediately and saw Jungkook. He ran towards us and hugged all of us individually.

"What are you doing here??", Jackson asked Jungkook

"Fishing, and you?"

That sarcasm though. Sine Jungkook was here, was it possible that BamBam was here too??The four of us went to the restaurant but I was disappointed when I only saw Jungkook's boyfriend and no BamBam. Not that I didn't like Taehyung. No way.

"I'll go order our pizzas, you guys carry on", Mark said and went to the counter while we sat at our table. I am now third wheeling with two couples!
------------------

 I am now third wheeling with two couples!------------------

Thanks for reading!