23

The two couples were in their own worlds and I was in between, with the pizzas, staring at my phone in between. Not knowing what to do . At times like this, only one person was on my mind. Why did it always have to be BamBam though?

When it was almost evening time, we finally left Dominos and headed Back home. Obviously, I was left alone since Mark dropped Jackson.

I stopped by at a supermarket on the way, to get a drink. I went towards the coolers and checked out the various drinks,. From Cola to Sprite to Fanta. I sure was confused at first, but then decided on a can of Cola.

I went to the counter to pay for my drink and a saw a silver haired boy, with sharp face features. He looked my age and seemed moody too. He scanned my drink and I paid for it, and then headed out, opening the can and having a sip.

I found an empty bench nearby and sat there, not many people were around today. It seemed different. A good different.

"Hey you're here!", a familiar voice said to me which made me feel weird things in my stomach again. Only one person can make me feel this way. You know who it is. "What's up?"

"Why didn't you come today with Jungkook and Taehyung?"

"I don't third wheel! Oh hell no"

"Give me your number", I said. I ain't leaving this opportunity behind this time.

"Here...", he said, entering his number in my phone. I finally got it. I felt a mix of happiness and excitement. I haven't had this feeling for so long.

"I'll get going now. See you sometime", BamBam told me and waved.

We definitely will...
------------------

Sorry for this cringy chapter

Sorry for this cringy chapter. Thanks for reading!