17

I wanted to ask them about BamBam but what if they misunderstand? I sighed under my breath and went for the movie with them.

"Why are you so quiet today?", Jungkook asked me when we left the theatre.

"Hey I'm not silent", I replied. Honestly I didn't know what to say and why I was silent.

"Sure", Jackson said overhearing our conversation and now eye rolling in front of me.

"What should we do now?", Namjoon asked us. I didn't feel like hanging out anymore, I wanted to go back home now.

"I guess I'll head back home. I think I'm getting a fever now", I lied.

"This is your classic excuse to get out of hangouts. Are you okay dude?", Jackson said,almost giving me a death stare. He knows me too well.

"I'm not lying this time. I'm really not feeling good", I lied again and scrunched up my face and held my stomach to make it seem believable.

"I'll drop you, if you want", Jungkook offered and placed his hand on my shoulder and I nodded.

"After you drop him you can come over to my place", Namjoon said and we parted ways.

"So yeah why did you wanna get out of the hangout?", Jungkook asked as I got into his car.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh cmon. Your acting sucks. It was obvious that you were not sick for real"

I didn't know if I should be offended...

"I was just not in the mood I guess?"

"You should get out more. Is this because of what happened back then?"

"No way cmon. I'm way passed that"

"Breakups do lead to isolating from people and stuff you know"

"Whatever it was 2 years ago. Maybe it's just for today. It doesn't matter"

"Fine. Let's listen to some music", Jungkook said and turned on the radio in his car.
------------------

There is just a lot of conversations in these chapters

There is just a lot of conversations in these chapters. Sorry about that.

I honestly don't know where I'm going with this story. Hope you are enjoying it though.

Thanks for reading!