Chasing him: 6

Author's P.O.V.

After a month of avoiding Jungkook, Jimin felt lonely and alot more empty that listening to the latter's story about his lover.. He even consider staying by his side even if it tore his heart everytime.. If only he can stop his other best friends in trying to help him overcome his love for Jungkook, then maybe things are way better than his current situation.. So in order to make everything better, he talked to Taehyung and Hoseok about his concerns and asked for a better solution..

'Excuse me, I think I heard it wrong.. You wanted what now?!' Taehyung looked at the smaller with an annoyed expression and he's just one step closer in splashing Jimin his cold water. 'Are you out of your mind?? Didn't we already knew beforehand that Jungkook and that guy Yugyeom were "Exclusively DATING" and it's pretty obvious that they wouldn't gonna breakup anytime soon.. Even if the world would end today, so what's the heck are you saying now?!'

Jimin sighed in defeat. 'That I don't care anymore if he'll gonna date Yugyeom forever.. That maybe I can be contented with the idea of me being his good bestfriend so that I can stay by his side, without feeling hurt.. Can't I do that??'

'Of course Jiminie, you can do whatever you want, you can decide whatever you think will benefit the both of you.. But let's face the truth behind those lies.. You've been inlove with him for God knows how many years now, and backing out now won't do anything good apart from pain.. Yes, you can have the benefits of being a great friend, but can you handle the times when you'll gonna see them happy together?? Without caring about you?? /cupped his cheek gently/ We only wanted the best for you, Jiminie.. As far as your heart can't admit, you're still hoping for the day that Jungkook will see the LOVE you have for him.. We understand how deeply you care for him, yet I wish you can love yourself a little more..'
Hoseok sighed. 'You may not be our real brother, but our love for you is more than enough to pick you, not him..'

Jimin move closer and embraced them tightly.. How can he deserved such great friends?? If Hoseok and Taehyung can see how bad his idea is, then maybe he'll just prove to them that he'll be fine, even without the romantic love for his best friend..

************************************

Jimin decided to be the first one to approach Jungkook after their Science class.. He needs to apologize to the latter about his actions and promise him that he won't do it again..

'Hey Kookie! Want to eat lunch with me??' He stood beside him and smiles widely.

'/scoffs/ Really Jimin?? You're doing this now?? After all the days you've shut me out of your life?! To think that I did something wrong to you, I even chase you everyday!! AND NOW YOU'RE ACTING AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED AND APPROACHED ME?? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?? I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHY YOU HAVE TO AVOID ME THAT LONG, BUT IT'S NOT COOL.. /took his bag and sling into his back/ Why don't you ask Taehyung-hyung and Hoseok-hyung to come with you, they're closer to you now right??' And with that, he just left.

Jimin couldn't come up with an excuse.. He knew that they did something horribly wrong to Jungkook, but hearing it coming from his mouth is much more painful.. He shouldn't put his feelings on top of their friendship.. He shouldn't act that way cause Jungkook didn't know anything regarding his pain..

So he tried again several times including in their P.E. class, library, club meetings and other activities that they were together.. He wanted to prove Jungkook that he didn't planned any of this.. That he was just hurt and trying to move on.. He will never admit to the latter that he was in love with him and scared of being alone when the time comes..

'Kookie, can we please talk.. I know I'm a shitty friend and I'm freaking sorry.. Please give me a chance to explain..'

'No need for that.. Just stop following me, Jimin.. I'm not interested in anything related to you.. ' He yelled.

'But Kookie, I wanted to make up to you.. Please give me a chance to explain..'

'Go away!! I don't need to hear your stupid explanation!!' He kept walking faster and faster so that the latter would give up.

'Kookie please.. I'm begging you! Don't do this to me..'

Jungkook snapped out as he turned and face the other boy.. He didn't intend to hurt the boy but his anger took over his sanity.. Jungkook harshly pushed him against the locker.. The way he uses enough strength to knock out all the air outside Jimin's lungs.. Jimin felt the sharp pain in his upper body including his head when he hit the cold metal..

Jimin silently hisses.. He knew he can't possibly get mad at his best friend, yet his body is crying for help.. His vision became blurry while his head is spinning from the impact.. Before Jungkook could react, Jimin suddenly fainted on the ground..

What will happen to them now? Is loving him enough to take all the physical and emotional pain??