Chasing You: 24

Author's P.O.V.

Jimin just stared on the retreating car from afar.. Even if it started raining, he only stood there and cries.. He loses all his strength and will to live.. The remaining memories he has with Jungkook are the times that they are still together before Yugyeom came into their lives.. His feet started moving on his own and brought him into the middle of the road.. This was also the time when Jeonghan rescued him and pulled him back to the pavement..

Jimin looked devastated.. It was happening again when the latter started hurting himself physically.. What if he tried killing himself again?? What if he overdosed himself from sleeping pills and liquor?? It happened before, and it can happen now..

He carried him bridal style as they went back to Jimin's car and drove back home..

************************************

Jimin locked himself on his room the whole week.. Taehyung, Jeonghan and Hoseok are the only people who can see him in this state.. He was almost dying or more certainly, HE WAS INTERNALLY DEAD..

'Jiminie, please eat.. You can't stay like this forever..' Taehyung caressed his cheek.. Jimin shook his head and continue crying silently. He stopped talking after the incident on the coffee shop..

Jeonghan can't take it anymore.. This wasn't suppose to happen if Jungkook didn't show up on that stupid shop! RED TULIPS were Jimin's favourite flower ever since he met him.. How can he do it to his best friend??

So without telling anyone, Jeonghan went to Jeon Enterprise and didn't care about the guards trying to stop him.. This was too much to handle.. JIMIN IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN HIS LIFE AND HE'LL DEFINITELY DO ANYTHING FOR HIM..

'JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK!!' He pushes the door wide open, causing it to hit the wall.

Jungkook and his father were surprised when Jeonghan yelled from his position.. He was holding a folder with a bunch of papers stacked inside.. The said boy throw the file into their direction and glared at Jungkook who's now clueless on the whole issue.

'Starting today, THE PARK EMPIRE WILL NO LONGER PART OF YOUR COMPANY.. THE MERGER OF YOUR COMPANY TO THEIRS ARE VOID.. Just stay away from JIMIN will you?! You're not deserving to be the person he truly loves!! YOU'RE A STUPID ASSHOLE WHO INTENDS TO HURT HIM WITHOUT KNOWING, AND I'LL TELL YOU NOW: THE NEXT TIME I SAW YOUR FACE AND YOUR EXISTENCE NEAR HIM, I WON'T HESITATE TO KILL YOU WITH MY OWN HANDS..' Jeonghan smirked and flashes his cold eyes on the two..

'THE YOONS ARE BORN TO KILL.. THAT'S WHAT WE ARE FROM THE BEGINNING.. LAY A FINGER ON JIMIN AND I SWEAR TO GOD, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO LIVE LONGER..'