Chasing You: 26

Author's P.O.V.

Jungkook drove straight to the Parks mansion.. Yes, he might face an angry Taehyung or Hoseok's flying kick.. He even ready himself if Jeonghan will kill him on the spot.. He just need to see Jimin now..

He was about to knock on the front door when he heard shouting from inside..

'TAEHYUNG!! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON??! WHY IS JIMIN LIKE THIS??'

'I DUNNO!!! I WAS JUST GOING TO GET SOME FOOD FOR HIM WHEN I HEARD SOMETHING HIT THE FLOOR, MAKING A LOUD THUD ON ITS SURFACE.. /panicking/ W-WHEN I SAW HIM, HE WAS LYING ON THE CARPET WITH THIS BOTTLE OF PILLS..'

Jungkook didn't hesitate to enter the house and found the three.. He carried the unconscious boy and rushed into his car..

'We need to hurry now.. Once the pills took it's effect, WE CAN LOSE JIMIN FOR GOOD..'

Taehyung sat on the passenger seat and held Jimin tight.. Jeonghan, on the other hand, were glaring at Jungkook on the shotgun seat.. He maybe here to help, but he was still the main reason why Jimin did this thing..

************************************

The moment they reached the hospital, Jeonghan can no longer hold his anger.. He suddenly punched the latter's face and fist his shirt in force..

'THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!! IF YOU DIDN'T MESSED UP HIS LIFE, JIMIN WON'T BE ABLE TO DO THIS!! HE WAS THE ONLY LIVING SON OF THE PARKS AND NOW THAT HE ATTEMPTED SUICIDE, DO YOU THINK MR AND MRS PARK WILL FORGIVE YOU?? /his lips started quivering while glaring at him/ ONCE MINNIE SURVIVE THIS INCIDENT, I WON'T LET HIM SEE YOU AGAIN.. YOU, ABOVE ALL PEOPLE, ARE THE LAST PERSON I WANTED FOR HIM.. SUCH A MOTHERFUCKER WHO DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE HIS WORTH..'

Jeonghan let him go and sat on the bench with Taehyung.. He was crying the whole time and the only thing you can hear on his mouth was the prayer of safety by his mother.. He can't afford to lose his best friend.. Not even death can tear them apart..

'H-hannie.. JIMINIE won't l-leave us, right?? Am I right??'

'Yes he won't.. /hugs him/ He will definitely survive this.. /sighs/ As soon as he woke up, we will going back to Taiwan.. Is that okay with you??'

Taehyung nods weakly and wipes his tears away.. He believes in Jimin more than anyone, and he loves him so much..