Chasing him: 9

Author's P.O.V.

Jimin left Jeonghan infront of their class and walk straight to his seat.. He was staring right through the long haired boy and flashes his adorable eye smile on him..

'Good morning everyone my name is Yoon Jeonghan, and I'm a transferred student from Taiwan.. Nice to meet you all..'

Girls and even guys have been buzzing about him, but the latter only looked into Jimin's direction

Girls and even guys have been buzzing about him, but the latter only looked into Jimin's direction.. He was smiling the whole time, making the other students fall for him..

'Okay, Mr. Yoon.. You can sit beside Mr. Park Jimin..' Their teacher said.

'Thank you sir..'

Jungkook was glaring at him the whole time and didn't even care about their new lesson.. If this kid will do something that can hurt his best friend, then he's dead.

************************************

'Okay, so you two are childhood friends??' Taehyung said while drinking his soda.

'Correction, childhood sweethearts..' Jeonghan countered.

'Then why are you out of the picture when we met Jimin several years ago??' Hoseok added.

'I was with my brother in Taiwan.. I needed to stay there for 10 years to know our family businesses more.. My brother needs me..' Jeonghan offered his fries to Jimin. 'You want more?? Should I get you another one??'

'No, it's okay, Hannie.. Just stay here..'

'Wait, did you called him "Honey"?? Oh my gosh!! YOU MUST BE OFFICIAL!!' Taehyung exclaimed. 'Why didn't you tell us??'

'Calm your tits, Kim Taehyung.. It's Hannie, short for Jeonghan not Honey.. /laugh/ You're exaggerating things..'

'At least I'm being REALISTIC!! If Jeonghan started courting you, then you should call him honey..' He added.

'I like that.. /pulls him by the waist/ But I like Minnie more..'

Hoseok throws them popcorns and giggles. 'That's it!! I'm officially dead!! You're too sweet to handle!!'

'Sorry, Hobi-hyung.. I just missed him so much that I have to do this in order to make up for being away for so long.. Please bear with it.. /puppy eyes/'

'You're so lucky, JIMINIE.. You have to your own 'HANNIE' now..' Taehyung grins and finally caught Jungkook glaring from behind. 'But make sure to be careful.. SOMEONE WANTS JEONGHAN DEAD..'

'Who??' Jimin asked.

'It's a secret for you, dear..'

************************************

On their P.E. class, Jimin looked so shocked when Jeonghan and Jungkook finally faced each other.. Eventhough it was clearly just a practice match, the two looked so much excited to beat the other down..

 Eventhough it was clearly just a practice match, the two looked so much excited to beat the other down

'You must be Jeon Jungkook, the MVP of the basketball team..'

'Wow

'Wow.. Even the rookies knew something about me.. Well, nice to meet you, Yoon Jeonghan.. Please take care of yourself..'

'Same to you.. You should ready yourself to lose.. I'm not that easy to beat on.. /smirk/' He replied.

'Are you threatening me??'

'Why? Are you scared??' Jeonghan countered.

Jungkook scoffed at those words.. He'll definitely beat this guy on basketball.. Jimin was there.. If he won the game today, he will definitely congratulate him.. That's right! Jimin will always be HIS best friend.. This Jeonghan guy will surely regret that he challenged Jungkook.. Or was he??