Chasing You: 28

Author's P.O.V.

It's been 16 days since Jimin was admitted to the hospital, and like before, he hasn't regain his consciousness.. Jungkook already met the wrathful Mrs. Park who didn't think twice and slapped his face as hard as she could..

'We trusted you, Jungkook!!! Why do you have to hurt our son huh?? What did he do to you to deserve this??? YOU'RE THE WORST!!!'

Taehyung stopped her from doing anything else.. Jungkook shouldn't just stand there and keep quiet..

'Auntie, please... Jungkook wasn't at fault here.. Let him clear his side.. Hmm??' He sobs.

'This is the reason why I can't trust him to take care of my son.. HE WAS SELFISH!! HE ALWAYS CARED ABOUT HIS OWN AND NEVER CARE ABOUT THE OTHERS!! WHAT KIND OF PERSON YOU ARE, HUH?!'

Taehyung manhandled the woman and brought him to the couch as he tried to calm her down.. Mr. Park didn't say a word at first, but when he does, Jungkook's world has shaken..

'I can give you 35% of my total shares in the Jeon Enterprise.. Use it whenever you want, JUST LEAVE MY SON ALONE.' Mr. Park offered him.

'I'm sorry uncle, I'm sorry auntie.. I will never leave your son even if you kill me.. I wanted to make up to him till the day that I die..' Jungkook held the smaller's hand and smiled weakly. 'LOVING him is the reason of my existence.. Please give me a chance to prove it..'

Mr. Park lean closer to the boy and said, 'Then give up now, kid.. WE WILL NEVER LET YOU BECOME HAPPY..'

The Parks went out of the hospital room and talked to the Doctor in charge with their son.. This is the right choice.. Jungkook will never be the reason why they can't take him back to Taiwan..

************************************

Due to lack of sleep and stress, Jungkook didn't realize that he fell asleep on the couch.. He also didn't realize that one of the nurses injected him with propofol that enables him to sleep longer than his usual pattern..
This is also the main cause why the medical team freely take the smaller to the Parks private hospital..

And by the time Jungkook woke up, Jimin is already gone..

*********

Last four chapters..