Chasing You: 35

Author's P.O.V.

Jimin and Jungkook's relationship had been nothing but great after the whole nightmare issue.. Jimin enrolled himself on a ballet class While Jungkook was more into Hip Hop and B-boying.. It wasn't like they didn't share any interest, they just love the difference of their nature..

On Jimin's 18th birthday, his parents decided that maybe it's time for their son to move in with his boyfriend in their own pad.

'Kookie, you have to help me place these bed sheets, please!' He pouts.

'Chim, calm down.. You don't have to stress yourself.. I can do it alone.. /carries him bridal style/ Hmm, how about trying out something??' Jungkook grins.

'L-like what??'

'/whispers/ Let's make love on this bed, Chim.. I don't care if we're still in highschool and too young for that.. I-I just want you to be the first and last person in my life..' He stared at him while placing his hand underneath the smaller's shirt..

'K-kookie wait.. I-I'm not yet.. /bit his lower lip/'

'You don't want to do it with me? Is that what you gonna say?' Jungkook was about to leave when Jimin tugged his boyfriend's shirt.

'That's not what I'm talking about, pabo!! I was just going to say that I'm all sweaty and I'm not yet done with my chores, so I need to take a bath first.. /sighs/'

Jungkook giggles at the sight of his boyfriend panicking.. To be honest, Jungkook was just teasing him the whole time.. But because of his approval, well maybe, things should be done according to their own will..

'Alright Chim.. I guess that's my cue to give you what you need.. /grins/ But I won't promise you that I'll be gentle the whole time.. /lean closer to his ear/ Cause you're body tells me that you can do more than that..'

Jimin gulped in anticipation, but more or less, he nods in agreement.. Maybe living together won't hurt, right??