Chasing You: 23

Author's P.O.V.

Jimin stood infront of the guy he loves.. If confessing his real feelings will change everything, then he'll gave up his pride just for this..

'Jungkook..' His eyes were puffy and red due to the amount of tears he shed awhile ago. 'C-can I talk to you for a minute? I-I need to tell you something..'

'I need to tell you something too!!' Jungkook grins.

Jungkook asked Yugyeom to stay for awhile while the two talk outside the shop.. They are both excited, but in different reason..

'Chim, you should go first.. What do you want to tell me??'

Jimin closes his eyes and breathe deeply. He needs to confess now or he might regret it if he didn't..

'Jungkook, do you remember the guy that I like??'

'You mean the one you love the most?? Yeah, what about him??' He stared.

'Jungkook, the person that I love so much is no other than y—' Jimin's confession was cut off when Yugyeom came out of the coffee shop and embraced Jungkook from behind.

'Kook, our florist and coordinator are waiting for us in your house.. Can we leave now??'

Jimin looked so stunned after hearing the word 'florist' and 'coordinator'.. He was too late to confess..

Jungkook looked at him and waited for Jimin to continue.. He wasn't a fool to be blind.. He can see the pain in his eyes, and to think that he is almost crying, Jungkook panicked.

'Chim, are you alright??'

'Hmm?? /blink his eyes several times to stop his tears from flowing/ I'm fine, Jungkook.. I'm 200% fine!! /laughs bitterly/ You said you needed to tell me something, what is it??'

'I need to leave..'
'I don't wanna hear the things you wanna tell me..'
'I love you, Jeon Jungkook..'
'I love you more than myself..'

Those are the words that keep ringing into his head. He's going to faint once Jungkook share his plans.. But, what else can he do right?? Jungkook never became his..

'Chim.. I want you to become my best man on our wedding next month.. Please?'