Chasing him: 12

Author's P.O.V.

Jimin and Jeonghan went home after their meal.. It wasn't like it was a secret to the world that the latter was staying at Jimin's family house.. Almost everyone knew about it, but not Jungkook..

No one has ever told him about the Park's visitor.. So when he came to their house excitedly knocking on the door, he was clearly stunned when he saw Jeonghan..

 So when he came to their house excitedly knocking on the door, he was clearly stunned when he saw Jeonghan

'J-Jeonghan?? What the heck are you doing here??' Jungkook was caught off guard.

'Well, I live here.. /smirk/ What are YOU doing here, Jungkook?? I thought we made a deal?? Are you breaking it off now??'

Jungkook knew that this plan won't work if Jeonghan was here.. But wait, WHY IS HE LIVING WITH THE PARK'S?? PLEASE DON'T TELL HIM THAT MR AND MRS. PARK AGREED TO LET THEIR SON MARRY THIS FREAK..

'I need to talk to Jiminie about our English Project..' He said calmly.

'Oh! You mean the one Taetae-hyung and Hobi-hyung was working on with?? We're on the same group now, so you don't have to be here for that.. Minnie even told me that you're not cooperating with the work, so why bothering yourself now??' Jeonghan countered. 'For a varsity kid like you, you don't have to make so much effort when it comes to school works.. What you do is to play for the school team and win each game in order for you to get a high grade.. Am I right??'

To say that Jungkook was surprised was an understatement.. How can someone with a face like an angel be so sharp when it comes to words.. He was a bright guy with strong personality and capabilities..

It was Jimin who broke the silence when he came into the front door and saw the two..

'Hi Kookie.. /smile faltered/ What are you doing here?? You're the one who texted me that you can't make it tonight.. That is also the main reason why I replaced you with Jeonghan.. You even call me a 'bitch' and a 'WHORE' the whole time.. What is wrong with you??'

Jungkook didn't have any idea about the whole text conversation.. He can swear to God that he wasn't the person who insulted Jimin on texts.. Maybe he got him wrong..

'Jimin, I never texted you like that, I swear!!! I was with YUGYEOM the whole time and I didn't get a chance to send even a single message..' Jungkook defend himself.

'YUGYEOM huh?? No wonder why you don't want to be part of the project!! You have so many things to do with him that the school works didn't matter at all.. /gritted his teeth/ DID YOU FUCK HIM ALREADY?? DID YOU GAVE UP THE ONE THING THAT YOU PROMISED ME YOU WON'T DO BEFORE WEDDING?? WAS HE GREAT IN BED?? IS THAT WHY YOU'RE ACTING LIKE THIS?? TELL ME!!' Jimin yelled.

Jungkook didn't want this to happen but he suddenly slap his best friend's face so hard that it actually reddened his pale cheek.. It wasn't his intention but his body acts on his own..

'J-jiminie, I'm so—'

'LEAVE..' Jimin uttered.

'Jiminie please.. Let me explain..'

'I said LEAVE!!!! If you don't leave now, then I'll call the cops.. NOW LEAVE!!'

Jungkook left the house with so much regret on his face.. This shouldn't be happening if Jeonghan didn't came into their lives..