Chasing You: 27

Author's P.O.V.

Jungkook stayed on the hospital the whole time Jimin was unconscious.. It has been 80 hours (3days and 8 hours)  since the last time they saw him awake.. {a/n: well technically, only Taehyung was there before the attempt} Jeonghan sat on the couch, while Taehyung and Hoseok decided to buy snacks for everyone..

 {a/n: well technically, only Taehyung was there before the attempt} Jeonghan sat on the couch, while Taehyung and Hoseok decided to buy snacks for everyone

'Jimin and I met at the candy store in Beijing.. He thought that I was searching for my parents, so he held my hand and went to the costumer service.. /sigh/ He was the only person I knew that was selfless.. He never asked anything in return and just contented whenever he made other people happy.. He was my first love..' Jeonghan looked at the unconscious boy. 'I already asked him to marry me since we were kids and he said yes.. /scoffs/ THOSE TIMES THAT YOU WEREN'T THERE IN THE PICTURE..'

The stood up and went to Jimin's side while caressing his hair gently. 'Jimin wasn't the type of person who opened up himself to the world.. What he need is someone who can easily notice the changes and help him avoid the further pain.. It wasn't you from the start, Jeon.. IT WAS ME..' He tucked the hair of the smaller on his ear. 'Jimin didn't deserve to feel like this.. He shouldn't be here in the first place.. He was supposed to be happy WITH ME, AND NOT YOU..'

Jungkook stared at the guy standing beside Jimin and never said a word. From the beginning, he was right.. He never deserve to be happy, because he hurt Jimin for God knows how many times..

He was so much guilty for being the stupid one..

'So tell me, why are you staying here?? AREN'T YOU GONNA RUN TO YOUR FIANCÉ AND TELL HIM EVERYTHING?? ARE YOU GONNA ASK YOUR PARENTS TO BUY YOU A GUN AND SHOOT ME??' He smirked.

'First of all, I don't need to tell Yugyeom about my schedule and plans.. He maybe my fiance, but I'm not his prisoner to be chained up 24/7.. And about my parents, if I ever ask them to buy me a gun, I will never use it to you.. CAUSE I MIGHT BE HAPPIER TO KILL MYSELF..'

Jeonghan laughs bitterly at the other boy, but he didn't ask anything else.. For him,  Jungkook wasn't coward, but he's not brave either..

He was always playing safe and save himself from the guilt..